050

hueningkai: "What the fuck were you thinking?"

annie: "I'm sorry."

hueningkai: "Let me rephrase that: you weren't thinking."

annie: "I just..." (sigh) "I know this whole thing was terrible. But, I thought..."

hueningkai: "You thought what?" 

annie: "I thought that doing all of this would help me get closer to Soobin and then maybe he would..." (laughs bitterly) "Maybe he would really see me and like me, too."

hueningkai: "You wanted to home wreck his relationship."

annie: "When you put it like that, it sounds fucked up."

hueningkai: "Because it is, Annie."

annie: "I know. I'm sorry. I let my feelings for him rule over everything."

hueningkai: (sighs) "Look... yes. You fucked up. And we're all still pissed. I'm still pissed. But..." (clears throat) "But you stepped up. You did the right thing, even if it hurt a lot of people."

annie: "I want to stop this. I feel awful. I'm..." (tears up) "I don't want to be a bad person."

hueningkai: "Then don't be a bad person."

annie: "I won't."

hueningkai: "What else was part of the plan?"

[ANNIE hands HUENINGKAI her phone]

annie: "[girlfriend] told me to take photos of [y/n] and Soobin ice skating. She knew they'd be skating together and she wanted me to take the photos, post them, and frame [y/n] as a home wrecker."

hueningkai: "Jesus. Christ."

annie: "Delete them. Please."

hueningkai: "I will... I'm just..."

annie: "I know. You're looking at them." 

(silence)

annie: "You know, don't you?"

hueningkai: (silence)

annie: "Anyone could tell just by looking at the photos. [y/n] likes Soobin."

hueningkai: "She doesn't."

annie: (smiles) "Okay. I understand. And... I think Soobin likes her, whether he wants to admit it or not." 

hueningkai: (silence) 

[HUENINGKAI deletes photos] 

annie: "Hey. I really am sorry. And I'm not going to fuck up anything else."

hueningkai: "Good. Don't. But we still need to figure out what to do about [girlfriend]."

annie: "Soobin will want to take care of it first."

hueningkai: "What do you think he's gonna do?"

annie: "I don't know. I really don't know."