"I never pictured James as someone who'd spank their partner's ass during sex," Isa frowned, crawling out of the closet they had all been hiding in as she did so, "I mean, I know people's personalities can differ from how they act in bed versus how they are in their daily lives by a large margin, but I'd never pictured the cute, little Asian guy in my math class as someone who's into light BDSM."

While the most charming and endearing chatter about Louis' buttocks continued, the teens that had all packed themselves up inside of Clementine's closet slowly started crawling out. Luckily for them, it was a Saturday night and nobody really minded the excessive noise leaking out underneath the room's door. Clementine amusedly watched as all of her peers climbed out of the small space, laughing even louder when Louis tripped over Isa's foot and fell on top of Elijah. 

"BRO, WHY'D YOU FALL WITH YOUR HAND ON TOP OF MY DICK!? I KNOW Y'ALL GAY, AND THAT'S FINE AND SHIT, BUT I DON'T SWING THAT WAY!"

"It was an accident, I swear! The only penis I'll ever touch is Jamie's! I made an unbreakable vow with him and breaking it with result in death!" Louis retaliated, hurriedly getting back on his feet and making a dash for Clementine's bed and jumping on top of it. 

"What's all this Harry Potter sounding shit?" Isa asked, "We're not at Hogwarts, we can't cast a 'thin tongue of brilliant flame' and wrap it around each other's wrists, and even if I could cast thin tongues of brilliant flame, I'd use them for something else, if you get what I'm saying."

"'Will you, Louis O'Neill, watch over my penis, as you attempt to fill a simple Asian boy's sexual needs?'" Louis dramatically exclaimed, "'Yes, Jamie! Of course, I will!'
'And will you, to the best of your ability, protect it from harm?'"

"This dude lost his mind," Elijah groaned. 

"'I will!'
'And should it prove necessary… if my erections will fail… will you carry out the deed that I had previously ordered you to perform?'
'I WILL!'"

"Yo, I'm just gonna go. This shit is getting way too weird for me," Elijah said, immediately walking towards the door and opening it in one swift motion. Everyone (besides Violet) watched dumbly as he stumbled over the door frame and had to catch himself on the wall opposite of the room, Clementine grinning as he did so. 

"I have a question for you all," Louis announced, raising to his feet on the bed and putting one hand on his chest and the other aloft, "Did you know that the only word in the English language that ends in 'mt' is the word dreamt? It is an alternative spelling of the past tense and past participle of the verb 'to dream' and it is used in British English. I find this fact rather fascinating."

"You're a dumbass," Violet muttered. 

"What about daydreamt? That's a separate word and it also ends in 'mt'." Clementine chimed in, to which Louis looked at her in return as if she'd shat on his pancakes. 

"It's the same damn thing!"

"Bitch, bet your ass if I'm opening a dictionary they're two different things."

"Why are you such a buzzkill? I want to educate you all with my outstanding knowledge of the English language and my sublime expertise in British culture."

"Well, I'm sorry. I think I'm gonna take up on Sophie's idea and create the buttersock of iCarly."

"You don't need to, you can have mine," Mitch interrupted, standing up and walking towards his bag that he'd very cleverly left out in the open.

Sophie stared at him as he walked and lightly shook her head. "Babe… Why in the living hell do you have a buttersock?"

"If I wanna butter my toast during lunch, I'm gonna need to get the butter from somewhere, right?"