Chapter 18

A/N: Yet another quite long chapter, make sure to keep your arms and legs inside the borders at all times, pack your snacks accordingly and your drinks respectively! We hope you all enjoy and in case you all haven't heard it enough today: "We're proud of you, you are the best, keep being you! (Which is all amazing btw)" -Ty/Rijk

"OKAY, WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"Louis, shut the fuck up! Don't you see I'm trying to focus here?"

"FOCUS?! Who the hell needs to focus when they're cleaning up their dirty underwear?!"

"It requires a substantial amount of focus to properly throw them in my laundry basket from the other side of the room!"

"Why do you have to put them in from the other side of the damn room? Just put them in normally!"

"No, you don't get it! It's illegal not to throw your laundry in the basket from the other side of the room! It's the only way!"

Louis rubbed his temples. "Clementine, I swear to God that you're single-handedly the most stupidly stubborn person I've ever met. Just let me go on my rant!"

"Fucking fine, then! Just don't let it interfere with me yeeting my dirty laundry across the room and you're golden." Clementine continued tossing her laundry to her basket, cheering when she got another piece it in first try.

"Okay, whatever!" Louis huffed, "Anyway, how in the living dookies did no one tell me about the Halloween party coming up? It's literally in a week, and I have yet to hear anyone talk about it! Do you all now realize how important Halloween is? It's the only time of the year where you get to dress ridiculously! We cannot miss it!"

"Louis, your dumbass looks ridiculous all the time. You don't need Halloween."

"Not just that, but James and I need to find cute matching couple outfits! How are we gonna properly do that within one week? Like, at this rate I'm gonna end up going as a burrito and he'll just be a zombie or some shit! Like, what the hell?" Louis started pacing around the room, face buried into the palms of his hands.

"LOUIS!"

"WHAT?"

"Shut the hell up, you're scaring my underwear! Look, she's being all pouty!" Clementine said as she held a pair of panties in front of Louis' face. "You got her all upset! It's okay, Maddie. Uncle Louis is just a bit of a shithead is all," she added as she cradled the underwear in her arms and walked to her laundry basket and gently eased Maddie into it, "It'll be okay, baby girl. Just try to get some rest, okay?"

"You didn't actually name that stupid piece of underwear Maddie, right?!"

"What the hell did you just call my daughter?! I will literally f—"

Clementine was cut off when the door to her room slammed open and Sophie walked inside. "What the hell is all this yelling about? I swear to God if this is about the way Louis puts on his shoes again, I'll fucking murder someone."

"First of all," Clementine said, "It's not about that. Second of all, who the fuck puts on a sock, then a shoe, then the next sock and then the other shoe!?"

"Just leave him be! If he wants to put on his shoes like that, then why shouldn't he?"

"Because, as I said, it's stupid! It's like putting in milk before the cereal, it just doesn't work like that!" Clementine stubbornly shook her head, glaring at the redhead in front of her.

"So what? It's not like he's bothering anyone with it!" Sophie retaliated.

"What do you mean?! It's bothering me! It's stupid and annoying!"

Feeling Darkness | Violentine जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें