Chapter 12

A/N: Still a longer chapter but not as long as last time! Snacks and Drinks are still encouraged however! 

When Clementine woke up the following morning, she was immediately greeted by a throbbing headache plaguing her skull. She groaned loudly and rolled to her side, which woke up Violet who instantly shot up straight in bed, frantically moving her head in a bunch of different directions to try and coordinate herself. Her movements then proceeded to wake up Brody, who got startled and fell off the bed on top of Clementine, who then shrieked loudly and woke up Sophie, who jumped up and hit her head against the shelf of books above her bed, which then all fell down on top of her.

A great way to start the morning.

"Fuck saaake," Clementine complained as she pushed Brody off of her, clutching her head in her hands as she tried to stand up, balancing herself on the bedside drawer, "My head feels like fucking Nagasaki in '45," she whined, reaching for a bottle of water that Sophie had generously provided the previous night. She had planned on drinking some of it before she planned on entering the realm of dreams, but the musician crashed hard last night. Simply the thought of sleeping had made her fall asleep. "Sophie, do you have aspirin or some shit? I'm gonna fucking die over here," Clementine asked when she again felt her head throbbing with pain.

"Bedside drawer, the second from the bottom," came Sophie's muffled voice from underneath the massive stack of books on her bed. She hadn't bothered even attempting to remove them yet. Clementine let out a hum in appreciation and stumbled to her knees to get to reach said drawer. When she did, she pulled out a small bottle of pills with a label on it that read 'Hangover cure for Clementine.' You know me too well. Damn you, Sophie, Clementine thought, internally groaning. She popped two of the pills and then chugged half the bottle of water. "Clem, can I have some, please?" Sophie asked, who seemed to have finally mustered up the courage to start extricating herself from her lettered confinement.

"Yaaa yeet," Clementine muttered, tossing the bottle at Sophie's head aggressively, the bottle of water following shortly after. The redhead managed to catch the pills, but the bottle water hit her in the side of the head, making her moan in agony. "Jesus fuck, Clem," she complained to the brunette, then popping the same amount of pills as Clementine did and then finishing the bottle of water.

Brody looked smugly at the entire situation unfolding herself, finding herself unable to resist making the comment she always loved making. "That's what you get for drinking, girls," she announced in a self-satisfied manner. Clementine immediately flipped her off, "Fuck you, Brody. You're afraid of the dark, so leave me alone. At least a hangover is something worth complaining about," the musician argued. She then strode towards the bed where Violet was still seated and plopped herself down next to the blonde, wrapping an arm around Violet's shoulder. "And how is my favorite blonde girl feeling after this spectacular night?"

Violet immediately blushed furiously and tensed up and tried to hide her cheeks behind her arms, but failed miserably. She swallowed her nerves and looked in Clementine's direction. "I'm your favorite blonde girl?" she asked timidly, instantly looking towards the floor after having asked her question. Please don't say no, please don't say no, the blind girl internally pleaded. The urge to just hug Clementine and hold her close intensified every single moment she spent with the brunette. For some reason, she just trusted Clementine like she did with on one else. Always, Clementine had been honest, blunt and down-to-earth with her, and while shocking and nonplussing at times, she really respected that trait. Other than that, Clementine's gentle words whenever she was worried about her sent shivers down her spine and her overall caring nature made Violet's inside tingle.

Clementine grinned broadly and pressed Violet against her side tighter. "Of course, you are! You might be the only blonde girl I spend time with, but that's besides the point," she explained cheerily, not noticing the pink coating the cheeks of the girl she held close to her. Already finding something to distract herself again, she wiggled herself free of Violet and walked towards her phone that had somehow ended up in the corner of the room, on top of the bottle of Jack Daniels. Grabbing it, she checked the time and cursed loudly. "Fuck! It's 11:30. Breakfast hours are over. Do you have any munchies in here, Soph?"