Chapter 20

A/N: Okay so first off, Happy Halloween from Rijk and Ty! We hope you all have tons of fun and have the best time ever! Secondly, We want to give a VERY special shoutout to agarserv for creating such an amazing cover for this book! We can't thank you enough and you're so great for doing that for us! With that being said, we hope you enjoy the chapter and the rest of your lovely day!

"Oh my Jesus dookie McTitty fiddles," Clementine groaned as she tried to sit up, clutching her head in her hands, "Fuck me gently with a chainsaw, please don't ever let me drink again."

"Good mornin', Ms. Sunshine."

The brunette groggily raised her head and was met with the sight of a pair of intense blue eyes, "You've had a rough night, eh?" the blonde joked, walking over to a small cabinet hanging from her wall. She opened it and took out a small jar of pills and a bottle of water, tossing them at Clementine, who only now realized she had been lying on the floor of Isa and Xander's room.

"Thanks," Clementine mumbled as she took the two items Isa gave her. She downed two of the pills and finished the water within a few seconds. "What the hell happened last night?"

Isa grinned. "So, what do you remember?"

Clementine thought for a second. "I remember Mr. McKenzie running around like an idiot, me completely humiliating Minerva, you completely humiliating Minerva, and then we walked to Sophie and Violet sitting somewhere?"

"Mhm, sounds about right," Isa said, "Is that as much as you remember?" When Clementine nodded, the blonde continued. "Well, after that you drank some more and after awhile you were very out of it, and you were all over Violet."

"Oh, God," Clementine murmured.

"Oh God, indeed. I think you ended up making out with her for about fifteen minutes before you decided you wanted to sleep and left. When I came to my room I just found you here on the floor and decided to leave you be."

"You're fucking kidding, right?"

"Yeah, I am. None of that happened."

"Bitch!" Clementine laughed, letting out a sigh of relief, "I mean, I'm glad because that would've sucked hard if it did happen, but fuck you."

"Hey, you're right on! That's indeed what happened."

Clementine's face turned emotionless. "I'm sorry, what?"

"We left the party early, you fucked my brains out, and then passed out on my floor."

"Oh."

"I'm kidding again," Isa drawled, making finger guns, "You got super shitfaced and could barely walk. Violet wanted to help you get back, but two people who don't know where to put their feet could only have ended badly. I insisted on helping you out and told Violet to go to sleep, which she did."

"Sometimes I don't remember why you're even my friend," Clementine mumbled, "But thanks, I guess I needed the help."

"That you did. Also, some dickhead with a beanie tried to steal the stash you had in your pocket. I knocked one of his teeth out. I put the stash in a drawer in your room because I didn't want it to be found in mine in case they do room inspections or some shit. Also, that totally meant that I had to reach into your back pocket to grab your key and I totally didn't let my hand linger in there while I couldn't find it'."

"Thanks," Clementine grinned, "And don't worry about them inspecting your rooms. I've had a military-grade knife for years now, the teachers don't give a shit."