He turns into a kid 2

Start from the beginning

He loosened up a bit and got close to you giving you a hug “Thank you for protecting me… I want to protect you too someday. I’ll be a god to you, like you are to me”

You smiled kissing his neck to make him giggle then carried him up to head back to the hideout. 

Hidan

It has been two days handling this little mess of a boy. Hidan swore a lot and would attack the other members just for the fun of it. You couldn’t get too mad at him because he believed you were now his adoptive mother, who was the only one in the world who loved him enough to take him away from the orphanage. Luckily for you the other members just shrugged off his painless attacks and didn’t pulverize him for your sake. 

You sat in your room folding Hidan’s clothes away because he didn’t seem to need them now that he was a little noodle. The silver haired boy was lying next to your on the ground looking at the ceiling groaning and complaining about being bored.

“Why don’t you go take a walk around then instead of staying here all day?” You said 

He rolled over and poked your thigh starting to play with the edge of your shirt “Because I want to be with you” He grumbled

You smiled and moved his hand away, so you can get up to put the clothes in the closet. The jashin necklace fell onto the floor and Hidan rolled over on the floor lazily to reach it and took it in his hands “What’s this?”

You looked down at him and smiled “That is a religious necklace”

He chuckled “It looks like fucking underpants in a circle! haha”

You burst out laughing <**heh that’s rich kid**> the demon laughed in your mind “You have keen eye Hidan” You said taking the necklace from his hands and placing it back in the closet.

“Why are there guy clothes in your closet?” He asked as you picked him off the floor so he wouldn’t get sick and headed out to the hallway “Because they belong to my useless brainless boyfriend” 

His eyes widened “I HAVE A FATHER!?” 

You laughed “I guess” walking into the kitchen and placing him on the counter to make him some lunch before he threw tantrum. Even adult Hidan threw a tantrum when he was hungry, so you didn’t want to hear him get fussy as a child.

“What is he like?” He asked swinging his legs form the edge poking a tomato that you placed near him.

“Well he is a jerk, foul mouthed, religious, stubborn, annoying, selfish and loud….but I love him regardless” you said taking the tomato away from his hands.  

He frowned and looked away with an angry look and teary eyes.

You noticed and held his hand “aww what’s wrong now?” 

He wiped his eyes before you could see him “ it sounds like he treats you badly…but you love him more than you love me”

You smiled and cupped him face making him look at you “Don’t be silly, I would pick you over him any day… you are so adorable and precious. Plus I kicked him out a while back that is why you can’t see him around” You said leaning your forehead on his “And you don’t wear an ‘underwear in circle’ around your neck” You joked tickling his sides making him laugh

He held your hand in his playing with your fingers “Thank you for picking me… I almost lost hope… I thought I would never find a fucking home… I thought…. I thought I would die there alone” 

Your heart throbbed at those words and you turned away to continue making his lunch before your eyes over flowed with emotion “You are welcome Hidan”