The morning after

Start from the beginning

You let out a sigh turning to your side with your back to him but felt Hidan’s arms wrap around you. "You are over thinking so much to the extent I can hear the words echoing out your fucking skull" he mumbled and buried his face in your hair.

You simply got up from his embrace and headed to the bathroom to take a quick shower, washing away all the dried up blood then got dressed. 

"Oyy babe what's wrong?" Hidan asked feeling as if he had done something bad. You were never this cold in the morning. In fact, he had to pry you off him each sunrise because you didn’t want him to let go of you. 

You got close and gave him a soft kiss "It’s nothing… i just need to have some space with my demon, so we can take about what happened. I’ll go talk to Kakuzu and excuse myself from the mission… see you in the afternoon when I get back" you gave him another kiss and headed to the door.

"Will it be safe?" Hidan asked grabbing your hand before you could leave. 

You nodded moving your hand away and left the room.

----------------

Kakuzu was sitting on the stairs of the bounty office with Hidan, counting his money. The office was closed because of unforeseen circumstances, so the two had to sit and wait for the officers to open it back up again because Kakuzu was too lazy to make two trips.

"This is boring!" Hidan complained "I wish y/n was here instead! It beats sitting with an old fuck like you"

"You seem to be finally getting fond of y/n after draining your blood down the hallways the other time and attacking her on our mission like psychopath...or has it shifted to less drastic measures like sawing your hand off if she touched it?" the miser mocked

"You would be fucking surprised you old moron!! because me and her fucked last night and she is officially mine! She literally gave herself to me!" the jashinist said proudly

Kakuzu lifted his eyes from his bills and looked at the smirking jashinist "I can handle a lot of things from you Hidan, your swearing, obnoxiousness and religious babbling but lying about a woman sleeping with you is something I cannot tolerate...have some decency" he said darkly with a glare

"You fucker she did! And even her demon intervened and did a lot of things… but I won and she is mine...it is like I am slowly exorcising her from the fiend that lives within her!" He preached

"I need to have a word with y/n…. she could've done so much better....or maybe that is why she asked me to skip this mission you probably failed her expectations in bed, so she is disappointed and needs time to self-reflect upon her life and where it all went wrong" Kakuzu mocked

"Honestly fuck you!" He snapped

"I’ll pass….You are too revolting...heh I bet y/n would say the same"  Kakuzu joked again making the jashinist fume and grip his scythe charging at the miser “YOU SON OF A BITCH! I’LL KILL YOU!!”  

Kakuzu

You woke up stretching your body slightly and opened your eyes seeing that Kakuzu has rolled to his side. He hated cuddling because it made him too hot during the night. You didn’t really mind the space after you were fully one last night. You got up from bed and winced a bit as your feet touched the ground to stand. The miser completely bruised you up and your ass was extremely sore, suddenly a few threads wrapped around your body and pulled you back into bed. You fell into the miser's arms and came face to face with his handsome looks. You smiled looking into his discolored eyes that you grew to adore. 
"Good morning kakuzu" 
He smiled hearing you say his name. Yesterday was like a dream that he felt was too good to be true and now that he was sure you were real, he couldn't help but give you one of his attractive smiles that made your heart flutter. "Good morning my little girl" he spoke then took your hand and kissed it making you giggle but it didn’t last long because you pouted and pushed him away "you really hurt me yesterday"