"Shut up I'm still angry because you lied to the interviewer. I don't like you." I yelled at him causing him to pout and chicken out. Ugh.

"Okay let's start. Firstly, where are you gonna give her this surprise?" Yoongi hyung spoke.

"In South Korea duhh." Taehyung replied boldly as if he knew everything.

"Gosh you're so stupid." I glared at him as my upper lip twitched in annoyance.

"Anyways we'll keep it simple. How about Jungkook's home while Eunji is not there? I think that's the best place. A cozy aura and family type feeling." Hobi hyung suggested while giving a smile.

"That is a.....GOOD IDEA! But Eunji should be super busy that day. She'd only come back at night or something." I folded my arms.

"Yup. Good thing I know her schedule. Since we're going back on a Friday, Saturday is the perfect day because that day, she comes back home only at 8:30 pm. That's enough time for us to get everything ready since it's our off day." Jungkook spoke as we nodded in approval.

"Okay so let's make this mini-event a grand success! Fighting~" I threw my fists in the air.

"Yeah! I'm so friggin egg-cited for this." Jin hyung stated his dead pun as nobody laughed except him.

Time skip 2 days~

Jungkook's POV

"Just because it's your week off from tour, don't take the advantage of flipping the house upside down. You got me?" Noona warned me as I lazily lied on the sofa munching down Doritos.

"Yeah okay now get lost. Byeeee." I hoisted my foot in the air waving it to say goodbye.

"Gosh how mean." She scoffed and left the house, walking towards the black van which stood right in front of our house.

"Hmm....I think the coast is clear....." I mumbled to myself while taking out my phone to text the others to arrive asap.

A few minutes later~

"We're heeeeeeeeeere~" Hobi hyung squealed causing me to close my ears.

"Shut tf up you peasant." Yoongi hyung glared at him as they all entered and plopped themselves on the sofa, taking up all of my free space.

"Ok so let's start shall we? What's the first thing on our list?" Jin hyung clasped his hands in excitement.

"Cleaning the house." Jimin hyung groaned as it seemed to be a horrible job. Since it was.

"Ok bring the vacuum, mop blah blah whatever....." Namjoon hyung motioned me to get up.

"Ugh I'm not your genie." I twitched my upper lip.

"Yes you are. You know this place much better than we do. Now go." Tae hyung grinned and pulled me up.

Jimin's POV

Today was the day. An important day I'd never forget. You must be thinking maybe it was one our birthdays or anniversaries or something but you're wrong.

This was something completely different. Something on which the rest of my life depended on. Something special.

Well I obviously wouldn't describe it now because I was getting the house ready for it.

Jungkook sweeped the hallways, Taehyung cleaned and decorated Eunji's bedroom with fairy lights and pictures of me, her and the boys together.

Jin hyung along with Yoongi hyung got all the ingredients ready and were beginning to cook something absolutely delicious.

Namjoon hyung was in charge of inviting the others aka, Twice members. And finally, me and Hobi hyung went out to buy the perfect gift for Eunji since she is the most precious person to me.

"Welcome sir, may I help you?"  We entered a Swarovski outlet as a lady came and bowed and we returned the same.

"Yes please. We are looking for something simple yet elegant. It's actually a gift for my girlfriend." I spoke shyly as Hobi hyung rested a hand in my shoulder.

"Ah....I see. Come in this way please." The lady smiled widely while pointing towards a showcase at the corner.

"Can I buy all of these. They're too beautiful jsbssjzbajbzajddj." Hobi hyung looked totally mesmerized by the beauty of each crystal on the pendants with various colours.

"If you have that much money go ahead." I smirked at him as he unexpectedly smirked back at me.

"Haha, fortunately I do have that much money. Whacha gon' do bout it huh?" He spoke proudly as I realized he had enough money for almost everything. Ughhhhh.

"Anyways, tbh I choose that one out of all of these." He pointed at the one which had a fine silver chain, it's pendant made of turquoise blue crystal and shaped like a heart.

"Wow that's pretty but.....it's not her style." I slightly scrunched my nose and averted my eyes to look for more.

"Hi. You've chosen yet?" The same lady came back.

"No actually......could you recommend any good ones to us?" I requested her as she nodded.

"If you ask me.....I have the best right there...." She smirked while leading us to a separate area which contained a showcase too.

"Oh my gosh. That's totally it." I mumbled, my eyes attracted to the pendant in front of me; it was also in a separate compartment.

It was a lilac purple crystal shaped like a clam shell with tiny pure white crystals surrounding it, making it look absolutely gorgeous. Not to mention the twinkle it had.

"I'm buying this." I sighed, my gaze still at the beautiful piece of jewellery.

"Sure..... it'll be this much." The lady pointed at the price tag and smiled again. Ok there are way too many zeroes.

"Dude you sure about that?" Hobi hyung raised his eyebrow.

"Yep. Why worry when you have a millionaire bestie right beside you?" I whispered in his ears as his mouth dangled open. Mwahahaha.

"You wouldn't." Hobi hyung glared as he slightly shook his head.

"Of course I would! Why do you think I brought you here?" I smirked devilishly.

"You are a horrible person, you know that?" He frowned.

"Thanks. Uh......he'll be paying." I smiled innocently at the lady who nodded and took out the pendant, placing it on the counter for wrapping it up.

Few minutes later (again lol)~

"I would throw you off to Pluto if you'd actually make me pay the whole price." Hyung scoffed as we walked back home.

"They call me kind for a reason. But thanks for paying half of it anyway." I slung my arm over his shoulder.

"You and kind can't be used in the same sentence." He stated.

"No way, it can. See: You are so kind. Got it?" I spoke in English as he turned his head towards me and gave me the 'bruh' face, causing me to giggle.

Author's note: Next two chapters are gonna be amazing. I assure you. Get ready for a happy ending!!!!

Oops did I just spoil this?