Back in your arms again || chapter twenty

THERE White was standing and holding a gun. my heart began to beat miles per minute. He looked so serious yet his eyes went soft when he looked into mines. I forgot my father was holding me and the situation I was in; all I could see is him, my knight and shining armor. like a dream my father snapped us both back to reality pulling the gun, he had from under his shirt to my head.

"damn it boy"! my father yelled. " all you had to do was bring me the envelope, but instead you're making it difficult". Brian's eyes went back hard as he moved closer with the gun still pointing at my father's head. he noticed he had moved up a step and pressed the gun harder to my head making me wince in pain. "if I were you I wouldn't move a step closer or she goes" white looked right back at me before moving a step back.

"put the gun down to boy," he said chuckling as if he had won. he slowly put his gun down but kept two hands remaining. " why are you doing this to Kinsley" white had yelled " why did you do what you did to her mother" my body went rigid. what had he done to my mother? Brian looked at me and noticed the confusion and looked and my father again. " she doesn't even know does she"? my father begins to shake his head and yell " no, and she won't find out about it because your gonna give it here now"!

It was Brians's turn to laugh "I don't have the tape my mom does and she on her way to the police now as we speak" I found my voice and questioned my father. " what happen to my mom," I asked. " what did you do". my father gave me a quick glance before looking back at white. " yeah tell her what you did, she deserves to know" " no she doesn't" he yelled. I felt a tear drop hit my scalp. " that wasn't me, that was them they made me do it they made me hurt mom kinny". "what do you mean you hurt her, what did you do" when I tried to move, it just made him press the gun harder to my head.

" kinny you said you wouldn't leave, you promised me you'd stay". "what did you do to my mom!" I screamed. " she made me do it, Kinsley she lied and she cheated and she drugged me, I was getting better on my own but she kept drugging me" " mom said that you accused her of leaving and she gave you your medicine because your sick, your a sick bastard!" I screamed out loud. the voice that was buried by years of trauma, years of abuse, years of my father and his sickness, has found it's way back to me. sirens could be heard in the distance which caused everyone ears to perk up.

my father immediately held me tighter putting the gun to my head some more. "no one is gonna take kinny from us, not anymore, not again" white put his gun back up towards my dad, "it doesn't have to end like this man, you've hurt her enough" he said while walking closer. " all you have to do is give Kinsley here and turn yourself in and everything will be okay" "no!" my father yelled. "I told you no one is separating us again, never again". he cried harder and the sirens began to get louder, clouding my ears with so much noise.

" dad I promised you I'm not going anywhere and I meant it okay, I promise" all you could hear was many sirens pulling up and my instincts kicked in, there was only one thing I could do. " dad, I love you so much, I swear I love you so much". with the words, his grip loosened up. "I love you too Kinsley" in the midst of speaking I threw my head back connecting it with his nose making his grip on me to drop. I began to run to white with the brightest smile on my face seeing police officers get out the car with their guns raised.

memories of me and white flooded my head, once again I would be back in his arms, my love.

before I could touch his fingertips I heard both my father and white scream no

BANG!