The search || chapter twelve

I was shaken out of my sleep by white. "what the hell white, what the deal" I said angrily I hate getting woke up. I looked up at his face to horror and was instantly wiped away from my sleepiness. " Kinsley I think you need to see this," He said moving out the tv way. KINSLEY KNIGHT: MISSING.
I felt the fear rising up in my throat and ran towards the bathroom. I lifted the toilet seat and threw up everything from me and whites date last night. He trying to find me. Just when I thought I got away he was one step closer. It was a never-ending nightmare.
White came in the bathroom holding my hair up while I continued emptying my stomach out. I could hear the tv still playing from the bathroom. "Kinsley knight disappeared about three weeks ago, she is sick and needs to be back home with me her father so if you find her please bring my baby home I'm so worried". My father's voice played on the tv and like a snap, I was having a panic attack. Brian lifted me up and bring me back in the room and there I saw him.
My father was staring back at me with the fake sad look for the people. The news reporter was holding him while talking back to the tv. " anything else you have to say Mr.knight". He looked back into the eyes of the camera " kin, baby if you see this you gotta come home baby; it's not safe out here". Brian turned off the tv and looked back at me.
I was in a cradling position, holding myself as if I could disappear. I knew he was tryna find me, but I didn't think he would bring the local news in this as well. White walks on the other side of the bed and holds me. "Bebita everything will be fine, you know he can't find you here he doesn't even know who I am or where I live. I looked at white with fear in my eyes.
" that's what he doesn't know yet, I know my father white so please stop trying to reassure me everything gonna be okay because it's not," I said staring into space. He stared back at me and after a moment he nodded his head. "Yeah, your right but you're crazy if you think you're leaving this house". And with that, he grabbed all of my things and threw them in the closet. I jumped up and tried to snatch them out of his hand.
" white what the fuck are you not getting, he's looking for me and you think staying here putting you in danger is okay but it's not". He grabbed me by my shoulders right and looked at me in my eyes. "And Kinsley what the fuck aren't you getting, I don't give a shit if I'm in danger or not if that means making sure your okay and safe then ill do it a thousand times again". His eyes soften up and his hands went from gripping my shoulders to cradling my face. "I'll do it all for you kin" teardrops that fell from my eyes were wiped away and my face was pushed into his chest.
What did I ever do to deserve this? Why me? More tears began to fall and my emotions went from one mood to the next. I didn't know what to feel or what to say. A guy I haven't even known that long was really to risk his life for me.
I lifted my head from his chest and stared at him in his eyes. "Thank you brian white" and with that, I kissed him.

Two chapters in one night!!!! I hoped you enjoyed both the next update will probably be around next week or whenever I have free time. I'm glad my new readers are enjoying it.