My thoughts || chapter seven

Brian's P.O.V.

EVER since I was little I've always wanted to help people out. Out of bad situations, depression, whatever it was I wanted to make it right. Then I met kinsley, I met her while I was in one of my bad moods from arguing with my mother. I feel guilty everyday for what I did to her and I try to make it up to her the best way I can. How do I make it up to her?
By bringing her to live with me and my stuck up mother. I never knew why she was this way, why'd she become that way. It was different when my dad was around. He brought life into my mother and into anyone he's ever met. Then he cheated and moved out of the house and we haven't been the same since. Changed my schools and then left to wherever her job took her. I glanced to the side to see she was in sleep in a deep slumber. Kinsley wasn't like anyone I've met before. She's different, any other girl would've run away just a The sight of me, but kin she stood her ground when it came to me. After I found out about her father abusing I wanted to do nothing more than to kill the fucker, but I can't.
I notice after the first time meeting her she had badges wrapped around her ribs, I simply told the nurse that she fell out due to heat just so she didn't get examined. After that, I've been drawn to her. When she didn't show up those two weeks I lost it, she had no phone to call her and every day when I went to school hoping she would show up...she didn't. When I saw her in class I was angry, relieved, and confused. It took for me to corner her for her to open up to me.
That was the first time I seen her really break down when she was explaining what was going on at home. She didn't want me anywhere around the situation with her father even when she was in danger herself. I looked over at her again to wear if she woke up. I prayed to god up above my mother wasn't at home, having Kinsley stayed with me and looking out for my mother was a challenge but for her, I'd do it in a heartbeat. I could've sent her on her way with money and car, but the thought of not having kin around did something to me.
I liked the way her hair flowed down her back and the way her nose pointed up towards the ceiling. I shook my head of those thoughts and focused on the road some more. Maybe I was catching feelings for Kinsley? Or could I be mistaken my caring for a person's wellbeing for feelings? Maybe I was just overthinking? Once she's safe and okay these feelings will go away.
Or will they? I looked back a Kinsley once again and smirked when her nose moved a little. My bebita, Kinsley.