And Jimin was the same, he didn't waste time and got up from the couch to go and salute Taehyung with a warm bear hug.

"Tae!" the alpha squealed, his smiling eyes made Taehyung giggle at the sight, finding him adorable.

"Jiminie!" the omega squealed back, cupping the smaller alpha's face for a moment, until Jeongguk cleared his throat, glaring at both boys. Taehyung smiled sheepishly and looked at the person he didn't recognize and then at Yoongi sitting on the couch. "Oh hi hyung, fancy meeting you here"

"Hey, kid, hope to see you at the omega's reunion this Monday," Yoongi said giving him a small gum smile making the younger omega nod his head with a smile too.

"I will" the taller omega responded his gaze turning towards the beta who was ogling him with a wide hearty smile.

"Hi! I'm Jung Hoseok! We have Professor Kim's biology class together!" the beta said cheerfully taking Taehyung with both hands and shaking them vigorously. "And I called you on the phone the other day to talk to this brat," the beta said looking at Jeongguk briefly.

"Oh right, I remember you" Taehyung replied showing his square smile leaving the beta satisfied.

"I can see why you got our beloved Jeongguk all whipped," Hoseok said laughing making Taehyung look down at his feet with a light blush.

Jeongguk cleared his throat again with a scowl on his face. "Stop ogling my boyfriend, thank you very much" he growled walking toward the omega and taking him by his hand, pulling him towards his firm body, wrapping his arms around him in a protective way, shooing away Hoseok and Jimin who whined and pouted returning to their previous spots.

"Guk, make us some ramen and stop pestering Taehyung, you are giving me diabetes" Yoongi spoke from the couch, appearing to be sinking further into the comfort of the sofa.

-------------------------

They hang out until past midnight. Everyone helped out to organize and arrange Jeongguk's things in the apartment, even Yoongi. And slowly it was starting to feel like a home for the alpha, especially with his omega next to him. He was wishing for Taehyung to stay with him, maybe it was too hasty to ask him to live with him now but staying over was a good start.

Jeongguk was having a heated 1v1 kickabout of FIFA 19 against Hoseok, Yoongi was resting on the couch while laughing at the two dorks who were frantically tapping on their joystick's buttons and cursing at each other. Taehyung and Jimin were sitting on the small but modern balcony that has a glass railing letting both males admire the lights of the city at night. They were just sitting on the floor of the lack of furniture with just a couple of fluffy blankets and two mugs of hot chocolate, courtesy of the Kim Beans Café.

Taehyung was making Jimin laugh so hard that the smaller disappeared on the floor laughing, his eyes also disappearing making it hard to see the brunette alpha.

"I'm glad my first driving experience amuse you, Chim," the omega said with a pretty smile and a tint of sarcasm in his words. "I'm a very well driver now"

"Sorry... I'm sorry!" Jimin laughed cleaning some tears coming out from his eyes. "I don't know how to drive so I can't relate" the alpha giggled.

"You are just like Namjoon" Taehyung scoffed with a playful grin.

Jimin opened his eyes widely. "Professor Kim doesn't know how to drive?"

Taehyung shook his head. "No, and he shouldn't, never... he is too clumsy for that, probably will kill half of the people in his way. My brother forbids him to touch a steering wheel" the omega said snickering while Jimin began to laugh again. The omega smiled fondly at him, grabbing the fluffy blanket to cover himself better because of the chilly night.