Chapter 7: Hide Your Girl.

Start from the beginning

I crumbled up the paper and punched the wall out of anger. I leaned against the wall, putting my face in my hands. I was so frustrated. Maybe I shouldn't have kidnapped Camille. Prince would've never known about her. I will not let Prince take her in as a sex slave. I REFUSE TO HAVE HER AS ONE. I don't care what I have to do. Camille means A LOT, I MEAN WAY MORE than just a sex slave. Her safety means more than the world to me. I will keep her protected. Even if it kills me. We need to get out of here. First thing in the morning.

Camille's POV ; 10:30 am.

I woke up, expecting Roc to hold me. The way I actually like it...

I felt him kiss me last night too.

But he wasn't. I don't think he knows, that last night. I saw him punch the hole in the wall. Last night. He was reading a note, but I don't know why he would be so mad. Did I do something wrong? I wanna know what's going on. I take a shower and put my hair in a perfect messy bun. I put on vans, skinny jeans, a pink shirt that says "LOVE", and varsity jacket with the letter "R" on it. I brushed my teeth and went downstairs. Roc was just sitting on the couch. Staring into space. I looked at him confused for a second. 

"Roc?" I said. 

He turned around quickly, surprise to see me.  He was wearing a black t-shirt, black basketball shorts, black Jordan's, and a cross necklace. He looked so good in something so simple. He got up and hugged me. I hugged him back, but only tighter. Like I've missed him or something. I don't know why.

"Are you okay?" he asked. I stared at his eyes for a moment. Then finally realize he asked me a question.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Why you ask that?" I say pulling him over to the couch. I sat beside him for a minute, then he pulled me to sit on his lap. I planned on hopping right off, but I know I'd struggle with that.

"No reason." He put his head down. He had this look on his face like he was hiding something from me.

"Roc, are you hiding something from me?"

He shook his head no.

"No, I'm not." he replied.

"I feel like you're lying to me."

"No." he said kissing my lips. I didn't kiss back.

"How come every time I kiss you, you don't kiss back?" he asked. I answered that question kissing him. I didn't want him to know that I'm trying my best to not fall in love with him, but I shouldn't have kissed him. That made me want him even more. 

He kissed me back, making the kiss rough. He bit my lip, asking for entrance. I shoved my tongue in his mouth. Our tongues wrestled. He laid me back on the couch having me on the bottom, and him on top. We made out for about another 5 minutes. Then he tried to unbutton my shirt, but I stopped him.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to take it that far." he said getting up off of me. The last thing I need is for him to get in my pants. I don't trust him just enough. I still feel like he's still kinda using me just for sex.

Damn it. This isn't suppose to happen. Making out with him. I love Jaden. I need to control myself.

"It's okay." I say.

"You seem like you're trying to control yourself from coming at me. You know I love you. You know I want you too. So why fight it?"

He kisses my lips, I can't help, but kiss back. What's the point of fighting? He's right. He knows me so well. It irritates me. I do want him, but then again I don't want his psycho path ass. I broke the kiss.

"I'm just not ready for you Roc." I say.

He smirks. 

"You mean Roczilla?" he says. I punch him in the chest playfully. Okay, maybe I did want 'Roczilla' a little, but I can wait.

"Oh yeah and we have to leave today. So you better start packing." he says getting up.

"Wait what, I thought we had one more day here.." I say getting up.

"Nope, too dangerous."

"Dangerous?"

"You'll thank me later."

I get up and jump on his back. I wrap my legs around his waist and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Carry me upstairs?" I say in my baby voice.

"Anything for you baby."

He takes me upstairs. Now you're probably wondering why I didn't ask him about last night. Because I'm scared on what he might say. It might be straight up creepy. I don't even want to know. Too much has happen over the past several days. I don't need anything else on my plate. Imagine what's going on in Roc's head. I don't want to stress him out more. The more stressed out he is, the more angry he gets. And I definitely do not need his anger taken out on me.

He places me on the bed as soon as we go into his room. He gets on top of me.

"Wanna go shopping?" he asks.

"You have money?" I reply.

"Of course I do."

"From where? Didn't you just get out of that crazy house?"

"That's for me to know and for you to never find out." he smirks.

This boy has the sexiest smirk ever.

"Fine, let's go shopping." 

He kisses me and gets off of me.

Why do I keep messing with this boy you ask? Cause I'm still in love with the boy. I just didn't want to admit it.