“I want to know who you truly are and where you can from” he said sternly

You looked at him confused “b-but I already told you all that”

“There were no records of you or your clan’s presence in Amegakure or the nearby villages…why won’t you just tell me the truth? What are you so afraid of?”

You looked at him sadly “Why is my past so important for you to know? Don’t you trust me? Don’t you know that I would go through hell and back for you? you can’t judge people from their past Nagato…because people change! They sometimes get an epiphany that drives them to be better and follow a different path to what they see fit and my path is you. Please understand all you have to know is that I truly am from Amegakure but the war drove me away… I even have the forehead protector to prove it… please believe me Kami sama”

He sighed “fine I’ll drop it for now…but will you trust *me* enough to tell me later on?” 

You nodded “Yes… now finish your food, so I can head out to my mission” you said handing him the bento and getting up to leave.

Hidan 

You were in deep sleep on your bed as the sun started to appear from behind dim lit mountains. Yesterday, you woke up pretty lazy and told your demon to go ahead the day without you while you meditated. After years with this fiend, you trusted him enough to put your body in a sort of auto-pilot mode and left him to carry on a monotonous life style. He finished your missions and headed to bed to rest your body from the next day. 
You smiled and stretched a bit  <Thanks for yesterday> you thanked your demon.

A pair of hands landed on your chest making you jolt out of your sleepy daze, only to see Hidan over you with a smirk. “Wake up!” He said excitedly.

You moved his hands away “You don’t have to grope me to wake me up Hidan!”

“I can do and touch whatever I want! You are mine” He retorted

You sat up “tch what did my demon marry you or something while I was out?”

“Close” He chuckled and sat in your lap reaching into his pocket and took out a red metallic Jashin necklace then placed it around your neck “Now you are mine and I can touch you wherever”

You touched it in awe then looked at him worriedly “Hidan this is really pretty but I’m not a Jashinist, nor do I want to be”

He frowned “You are right” He took the necklace piece and pressed his thumb in the centered triangle popping it out of its place then smile “There it’s more subtle, but oyu are still mine”

“aww so sweet” You smiled and gave him a soft kiss “So why are you so excited to wake me up?”

“We are going training together for a new power move!”