☆Chapter N° 18 (The End)

Start from the beginning

He looked away and you sighed. Ten looked at you and noticed it. ''So guys enjoy the breakfast because we will be at a party tonight. So you guys have to eat.'' They all thanked him and eat. I was looking at it and then took a bite.

''It is tasty'' You said and looked at Ten. ''Yeah i know. Doyoung Hyung and Taeyong Hyung cooked for us'' I hummed and i was amazed that Taeyong can cook. I already knew it from Doyoung, but not from Taeyong.

You continue with eating and begin to talk with the members. They are so sweeter now. Like when i met them for the first time they were like really scary to me. Now that i know them better they are so sweet.

Still that little dork next to Taeyong Haechannie stills try to flirt with me. He tried some pick up lines and they were fucking funny. Everybody on the table laughed and i chuckled. ''Yah! Like you guys got the best pick up line'' He pouted angry.

''I got one'' Ten said and stand up. I looked at him weird and he then started to slide. He then stopped. ''I just slide in your DM's'' I tried not to laughed, but lost it (Im so sorry Bambam stans but this iconic line got me!) Ten hide himself and everybody clapped.

''That was amazing Ten!'' I screamed trying to cheer him up. Taeyong shook his head at him. ''See Haechan Soyoung like mine not yours'' Haechan rolled his eye's and stand up walking to the kitchen area. I smiled at Ten and gave him a high five.

''I really didn't knew that Haechan would got a crush on older girls.'' Chenle said shocked. ''Then you missed something. The last time the rest of us except you and Mark Hyung we were playing Truth of Dare and this boy tried kissing her'' 

Jeno laughed and Renjun then continued. ''Lucky Ten Hyung saved her ass'' He said and i rolled my eye's. ''Oh that is old nice guys'' Chenle laughed and everybody did it. 

Everybody was done with eating. I said i was about to do the dishes. Everybody said that i was really sweet and thanked me. Jennie joined to help me. I was washing it and she dry everything and put it in place.

Jennie stopped for a moment. ''Oh Soyoung i have to go. Maybe im on my period'' My eye's widen. ''Shit if you are then you will be fucked up'' She nodded ''I will check to be sure if i'm on period or i got some pain'' I nodded and let her go.

I was wishing the dishes when i felt someone behind me. I stopped and didn't move. I already knew who it was so i tried to calm myself. ''Ten..'' I said and i heard his soft voice against my neck. ''Yes?'' He said husky.

''What are you doing?'' He then went next to you. ''Oh nothing, why?'' I looked at him and he had that stupid smirk on his face. ''Put that smirk down Chittaphon'' He smiled when you called him by his real name. 

''You must do it often.'' You raise a eyebrow and stopped with what you was doing. ''What? What do you mean?'' He looked down. ''You calling me by my real name. It really come beautiful out your mouth.'' ''Tss flirty'' He smiled.

Later Jennie came. ''Okay wauw again. I just leave you and i see Ten with you. Just date already!'' She said and pushed him away. ''Ten we are busy with cleaning. Go find a moment to ask her okay not now'' She pushed him out the kitchen and came back.

''Okay now he is gone lets clean and then you will tell me everything, okay?'' She said with a stern face. You nodded and continue with cleaning and she with what she was doing.

☆°☆

Jennie was the whole time whining on my mind what's between me and Ten. Are we like each other or not? I want something with him, but I'm not sure if he really wants something. You was leaning against your hand when she stopped.