☆Chapter N° 13

Soyoung POV

Soyoung POV

''You sure?'' I nodded at him being sure. I just said i'm about to join them and to steal what NCT got. ''I will let you in. But i don't trust you yet...so i will see it'' Hyun-woo say's to you and you smirked. ''You have to believe me. I always wanted to go away from them'' Hyun-woo raise a eyebrow up.

''Really?'' He said confused and you smirk grew bigger. He also then put a smirk and pulled you to him. You gasped but then you was playing along. Yeez him having this close doesn't feel right. He leaned forward and you could feel his breath on your lips.

He chuckled. ''That's my girl'' He said and leaned in for a kiss. You eye's widen not knowing what to do. You just closed your eye's feeling his lips on yours. His kiss was slowly. This don't feel right but i have to do this because of NCT. 

You kissed him back. later he pulled away. ''let me bring you to your room. Where you will stay. Also  i will call Jooheon for training your fight skills.'' You nodded and he brought you to the room.

☆°☆

You walked along with Jooheon in the hallway to the training room. You was kind of nervous around him. because he always gives me this weird feeling. Why were Taeyong and Yuta talking about him. Is he like the most important for his father?

I shook those thought away and he opened a door letting you go first. The room was not like what i expected from NCT. NCT there fighting room is with color's but from they is literally only black and red.

He walked to a closet and grabbed some stuff. He throw something at you and you caught it. He smirked at you. ''Let's test first. Let's test how good you are'' He stand still and you were looking at him weird. 

He rolled his eye's. ''Attack. Me'' He said and my eye's went grow. I was looking how to attack him. I know already he is strong. You can see from him. Those arms. You sighed looking for something.

You was looking everywhere in the room what the best way was to attack him without knowing. You slowly walked to where the boxing toy was. He just stair at you what you was about to do. You then smirked at him and he looked at you with curious eye's.

You hold your hands back. You slowly grap the gloves what you were wearing. Maybe this wouldn't work but still. You then had it and he chuckled. ''What are you going to do?'' He said walking his way to you. 

I smirked again. ''Game over for you jooheon'' He then looked at you confused. I throw the glove somewhere and he followed with his gaze. You had the change then. You run up to him. His gaze right went to you. He was about to punch you when you slid between his legs.

You stand behind him. He turn around and he met my feet. His face was to the side. So i run up to him and punch in his stomach. He spit blood and then for the last punch. I punched him to his face and he fell down. 

I scoffed at him. ''Oh i thought you was the best fighter from them? What a poor guy. You thought i was not good at fighting? Guest what i'am'' You said and throw the gloves at him.