☆Chapter N° 15

''I have to tell you something'' He said and you looked at him

''I have to tell you something'' He said and you looked at him. You was waiting for him to continue. He opened his mouth and closed it again. You saw that he was struggling. He sighed and peck your lips. ''Never mind'' He said and put you back on your legs.

You was confused. He stand up and smiled at you. ''Y-Your hungry?'' He said and you shook your head and he nodded. ''Why?'' He looked at you. ''Why didn't you told me?'' He turned his whole body to you. ''Why don't you tell me?" He looked away from your gaze.

He really want to tell you but it don't come out his mouth. He wants to tell you what he feel about you so bad, but he is to scared.

He looked at you taking your both hands. "I-I really want to tell you, but it doesn't come out my mouth yet.." You nodded. You smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Shall we head back? Maybe the others are waiting for you" I nodded at Ten and we both went back to the dreamies.

☆°☆

"What do you mean?" You raised a eyebrow up to your friend who was telling you which photo he shall use. "I'm telling you Soyoung. Which photo shall I use for my new profile pic"

He took his photo and you rolled your eye's. "Xiaojun. Why would you ask me if you got Lucas for that. (Literally) He looked at me.

"Because you are not mean" He said glaring and i shrugged my shoulder. "Okay you got a point there" I said chuckling. "Just can you say what you think about this photo?"

He showed me the photo and I was kind of shocked seeing it.

"Okay damn Xiaojun you don't have to be rude" He smirked knowing that this is the photo

"Okay damn Xiaojun you don't have to be rude" He smirked knowing that this is the photo. "I knew you will like it" He smiled then. "Thank you Soyoung-Sshi. I will use this photo" You shook your head. He stand up and left the kitchen.

Yes you both were in the kitchen. Later you saw Kun with Winwin. You smiled and walked up to them. ''Whatssup boys?'' They saw you and smiled. ''Nothing'' Winwin said smiling. ''And what about you Soyoung?'' Kun said and i shrugged. 

''I actually don't know'' They nodded and you saw something in there hands. ''Why for those stuffs?'' They looked at it and Winwin shook his head. ''They are for Jungwoo'' I nodded and understand them why he need those.