☆Chapter N° 7

Taeyong POV

Taeyong POV

I heard that Lucas punched Ten in his face. So i was on my way to Lucas room. I just open the door from him. ''For god sake why don't knock-'' He stopped when he saw me. He bowed. ''I mean. Whats wrong boss?'' I looked around his room and he gave me a confused face.

''About you and Ten. What happend?'' He scoffed looking away. I tilt me head to me. ''This boy sometimes put me on my nervous.'' I chuckled. ''I asked not that but i asked why you punch him?'' Lucas made his way to me and stopped in front my face.

He really is daring me huh? ''Because of that girl from yours. Jennie isn't it huh? You know you could get her by yourself instead of Ten. Now i lucky saved Soyoung because she was almost kidnapped by someone els!'' I pulled out a gun out my pocket and pointed at his stomach.

''You really like to dare me? You know what she means for me Luc. Don't even dare to talk to me like that. Btw speaking about Jennie. I have to see her'' I said and put the gun away. Lucas was glaring at me and i left his room.

I walked on the hallways to the guest room. My mind actually came to Soyoung. I sighed shook my head. I knock on the door and i heard. 'Come in' I open the door and smiled. She also smiled at me. I kneel down.

''How are your wounds?'' I said. She looked at her stomach and back at me. ''Im fine Tae. Don't worry'' He smiled and took her hand. ''Why not?'' She shook her head. ''I know you worried. But thank you you guys saved me after what happend.'' 

I nodded. She then suddenly looked sad. ''Whats wrong?'' I said looking at her. ''That girl.'' I raise a eyebrow confused. ''Which girl?'' ''There was a girl is she okay?'' She said and i was confused when i knew she was talking about Soyoung.

''Oh she...yeah she is okay. You want to meet her?'' i asked and she nodded. ''Okay later then. I will ask Doyoung to make food for you'' I patted her hair. She smiled. ''Thank you Taeyong'' 

''Don't thank me.......little sister''

Soyoung POV

You woke up. I sat up and saw that i didn't was wearing clothes. I screamed and put the blanket on my body. ''Where the fuk are my clothes!?'' I said and looked around when i remembered what happend. ''Me and T-Ten....'' I got caught of guard when someone knock on the door.

You screamed one minuted and grap some clothes. You was almost done and open the door slowly. You saw Lucas standing there. He smiled at you.