☆Chapter N° 17

''Where are you taking me?!'' You yelled at Ten when we enter a room that i never saw

''Where are you taking me?!'' You yelled at Ten when we enter a room that i never saw. The room was dark. He let go off my hand and my eye's widen because i couldn't see him. ''Ten!?'' You said trying to feel where you are.

''Don't freak out'' I heard his voice and you stopped. He turn on the light. You looked around and you saw a room with a lot of pictures from you and WayV together. Some are from when we were younger and when we were going to school.

I was confused why he brought me here. He walked to a wall. You grabbed something and before he took it off he looked at you. ''This is what i wanted to tell'' He said and pulled it of. Dust came from it. You coughed and then looked at it.

Gasped escaped your mouth and you covered it. Ten just showed me the plan how they were about to kidnap me before this all happend. The reason why am i here the reason why they let my parents sold me to them.

You couldn't believe your eye's how long they were planning to sold you. Tears came in your eye's. since i told them about how it was at school they tried to kidnap me. You looked at Ten and he was also looking at it with hurt in his eye's.

''I must told you early then kidnap you. But you didn't want it so that's why i asked Taeyong to do this. Sorry if i didn't told you before. This was the right moment to show you'' He looked at you. You whipped your tears away.

''Ten...'' You didn't got words for this shit. Anger also happy was fulling you. You sighed. ''You know the first time when did happend i was angry. But im also happy to be friends with them even you guys gave a lot of problems'' He nodded.

''But still i forgive you guys'' You hugged him tightly. ''Even though you would leave me alone i would still forgive you'' He put his hand around you waist and put his chin on your head. ''Im still sorry what happend those last weeks'' You closed your eye's.

''It is not your fault. It is good im still alive'' You laughed and he chuckled. You could hear his heart beat pretty good. His heart was beating fast. Your eye's widen at it...maybe it is with? No it can't be..

You guys stayed for awhile like this. You broke the hug and looked at him. You smiled at him. ''Thank you for telling'' He let go of you and nodded smiling. ''Don't worry'' 

☆°☆

''JENNIE!" You screamed in the hallway. ''JEEZ DON'T SCREAM!'' You turned and saw Lucas. You put a big smile on your face seeing him. ''LUC!'' You said and run up to him. ''What?'' He raise a eyebrow up curious why you screamed Jennie's name.

''Did you saw Jennie?'' He shrugged. ''Maybe in Yuta Hyung his room'' I nodded and thanked him. You walked to his room. You opened the room. ''Jennie-AAAAAAH'' You turned around and closed your eye's. You just freaking walked up to them while they were having FUCKING SEX!?

''Soyoung!?'' I heard Yuta his voice. ''I-I just wanted to know if Jennie was here!'' You said. ''O-oh you were trying to find me?'' Jennie said awkward. You nodded. ''You guys can continue if you can!'' You run away but came back.