☆Chapter N° 2

I open the front door meeting nothing

I open the front door meeting nothing. "Mom, dad" I yelled. I heard someone running from the downstairs. I was shaking but Xiaojun grap my hand. "We are here don't worry"

"Soyoung! Where have you been-Oh hey boys how are you guys doing?'' My mom started to be nice what made you angry. ''We been good Mrs Park'' Hendery smiled her and she smiled back. ''What made you guys come here?'' She asked and looked at me.

She was waiting for me to answer so Xiaojun tik me with his elbow and i finally spook up. ''I wanna ask if i can go to there house because we have a project with school'' I could see at her face she was about scream but held it in.

''It is okay baby. You can go but don't come late'' I nodded and walked upstairs and grapped all my stuff what we needed for the project. ''I hope it work.'' hendery nodded. I got my stuff. We headed downstairs and saw my mother.

''Can i talk to my daughter alone?'' She said. I was scared to leave them. They couldn't something so i just let me go. I walked with her. She close the door and grapped my hair. I tried to stop her. ''So you brought them her because i can do nice and everything?'' 

She slapped me and tears came out my eye's. ''If i was you begin to go and be home on time!'' She kicked me. I walked out the room. I was about to cry that i totally forgot about the boys standing outside.

I walked out the house with them moving to your friends dorm.

☆°☆

''She touched you, didn't she?!'' Ten saw that red mark on my face. ''Ten please..'' I said begging him nothing to do. Kun stopped Ten. ''You have to calm down sometimes'' He rested his hand on his shoulder. Ten nodded and sighed. 

''I know okay. Im just worried about her that's it'' He walked to his shared room with YangYang. ''Shall i make something for you to eat?'' Kun offered you and you kind smiled at him while nodding. Hendery, Xiaojun and me sit down talking what project we will do.

Ten POV

I was walking in my room taking my phone out of my pocket. ''Hyung do you have the money?'' I asked and he chuckled. ''Of course i have. I will visit her parents tomorrow while you guys are at school.'' I hummed.

''I think she will hate me for awhile He chuckled again '' Yeah i think so. But she will like it later because she is finally free from them. I will call you later.'' I ended the call. ''I hope this will work. Sorry Soyoung but this have to happen''

2 Hours later 

Soyoung POV

''And done!'' I fell on the couch. ''This really was hard.'' I looked at Xiaojun. ''What is the time?'' I said and he looked at his watch. ''It is almost 8'' My eye's widen. ''Fuck! I will be fucked up!'' I said panicking. They tried to calm you down.

''We will say it is our fault Soyoung calm down'' Tears formed my eye's. ''I just don't want to be beat up..'' They hugged you. ''Soyoung'' 

Ten was in the kitchen listening to you. ''Oh don't worry they wouldn't touch you anymore''