☆Chapter N° 14

After hearing those words you don't know what to say

After hearing those words you don't know what to say. He closed the door and left you in the room. What you only want to do is sleeping and that's it. You want to forget everything and just hope you can see Ten tomorrow better.

You closed your eye's slowly. You then fell at sleep.

☆°☆

You woke up feeling someone hugging you from behind. You eye's shot open. You was about to get out the grip when you heard a voice. ''Don't leave me...im cold'' You put a smile on your face hearing Ten's his soft voice.

Your mood suddenly turned into a scared one when you felt something cold against your body. You was shaking. ''You thought escaping from me Soyoung? Never would that happen. I will get out that basement for you baby wait for me'' He then pulled the trigger.

You screamed sitting up. You was breathing really hard. Someone opened the door and you saw Lucas and Hendrey standing there. ''Whats wrong Soyoung?!'' Lucas looked at you worried. You shook your head calming down.

''D-Don't worry it was just a dream..'' You said and they enter your bed room. ''You sure Soyoung?'' Hendrey asked you soft and you smiled at him nodding. ''You guys can leave'' you said and they looked at each other and nodded.

They left and you then fell again on the bed. You hugged the blanket and looked at the ceiling. You sighed and choice to stand up getting a glass with water. You walked downstairs seeing Jisung and Renjun.

They smiled at me. I smiled back at them looking what they were doing. ''Hey guys. What are you two doing?'' Jisung answered. ''Just playing some games. Did you sleep well?'' I nodded at him. ''Yeah kind of'' Renjun raise a eyebrow.

''What do you mean with kind of?'' You shook your head not wanting to tell. They understand and you walked to the kitchen and then back to them. ''So can i join you guy's?'' They smiled and nodded. ''Actually Jaemin Hyung and Jeno Hyung will come later'' I smiled at Jisung.

''Okay so explain what the game is'' Renjun nodded and you sat next to them. ''So it is like a spin the bottle then with only dares'' I slowly nodded while taking a sip from the water. (Btw it is like still 6-7 clock there) ''So if the bottle stopped at you. Then one of us can give you a dare''

You nodded understanding them. ''Don't worry will don't do weird dares. Only if Mark Hyung and Haechan were here'' Renjun said chuckling. ''I would believe that'' I laughed and later Jeno and Jaemin came.

They saw me and they smiled at me. ''What sup Soyoung?'' Jaemin asked. I shrugged. ''Nothing much. What about you guys?'' They said the same answer. ''Hyung Soyoung is about to join us. Is that okay?'' Jeno nodded. ''Why not'' He smiled at me and we begin with playing.

They are really funny and kind. Later on we heard a coughed from someone. We all looked up meeting Haechan's gaze and he smirked seeing me. I cursed seeing this little pervert. Does he know i'm like 2 years older them him?