☆Chapter N° 18 (The End)

Next Day Soyoung POV

You opened your eye's. You yawned and sat down. You rub your eye's and blink a few times. Later you saw the light from the morning shining in your room. You slowly put a smile on your face remember what happend yesterday.

''D-Did you answer?'' He rubbed the back of his neck. You chuckled. ''It is a yes Ten''He smiled. ''But'' His smile then slowly dropped.

''Next time say it without asking Lucas pabo'' He laughed and he hugged me and then we both went inside. ''Then lets have the best night tomorrow together'' 

You blushed thinking about it. Maybe today night i can finally tell him what i feel about him. I can do it. ''Park Soyoung YOU CAN DO IT!-'' I throw my hand in the air but not that soon someone opened the door and saw me.

''Uhhhh Soyoung are you okay?'' I slowly lowered my hand when i saw Kun's smile at me. ''Oh I-Uhhh...'' He laughed. ''I just wanted to check if you was awake. They made breakfast'' You smiled at him. ''I will come'' he nodded and left.

Wel. That was awkward. You laughed at yourself and get up. You walked to the bathroom and took a shower. 

You was done with it and grabbed a comfortable outfit for today. You put it on and put your hair in a bun.

You was looking for your phone and then saw it

You was looking for your phone and then saw it. You looked in your phone and saw still the a lot o f message from your school friends. You blocked them and then turn off your phone. You opened the door and left your room.

You walked in the hallway and was greeted by Yuta and Jennie together. You started to fake puke what happend the other day. Yuta rolled his eye's. Like you wouldn't do it when your older. I scoffed. ''Yeah Jennie is like 22 and then your 24 ass come to fu-'' ''Okay we get it Soyoung'' Jennie smiled.

I smirked. We all three walked to the room and saw all of them sitting, eating and chit talking. You greeted them and they all smiled at you. You saw Ten and he patted the seat next to him and you sat next to Ten and Winwin.

''Hi'' Winwin smiled at you and you smiled back. ''Hi Winwin'' You said and he then continue with eating. ''Taeyong later sat down and he was in front of you. You guys gazes each other. His gaze was different then the other ones.