☆Chapter N° 12

''Hyun-woo

''Hyun-woo...'' You said looking at him. He gave you a small smile and then it turned serious straight again. He walked downstairs and bend in front of you. He looked at your face admiring it. he was about to touch you when you look down.

He sighed and stand up. Didn't want to face him. I didn't want to hear him. I didn't want him here. ''Soyoung-'' ''What are you planning to do'' I said still looking down. I didn't heard something. I actually want to know how he is looking now.

You looked up curious. He was just staring at you. The face what you always hated from him. His smirks. Why is he doing here. Why is he even here. Did he also join a damn gang? ''Your parents are still treating you bad?'' He sudden said and you looked at him.

''Yes. i still know about it. And i will never forget it'' Tears fell down. ''They aren's doing things anymore to me...they kind of sold me'' I looked down and he scoffed. ''I still don't like them-'' ''Why do you even care!?'' I cut him off by raising my voice.

''Why do you even care?! You left me! What do you want me here?! Are you planning to get me back and then break my heart Again!?'' I screamed everything what i always wanted to say to him. 

All those years. I dated this guy. I was happy with him so happy that i gave everything to him. My heart. My money. Even my.....virginity. I regret to date him. The whole time he used me. Now what? Now what will he do now to me?

''You used me. Like a was a object! You really like to play with everyone's don't you?'' I started to laugh and he looked at me still serious. ''No'' That was his answer. I scoffed at him. ''Sure...'' But he said something else what i didn't expected.

''I want you to join us. Also you will get everything what you always wanted'' He said and i looked at him shocked. Join him? What is this? A joke? I'm a joke to him? ''Why would i-'' I stopped realizing that this actually a great idea.

I can join them and then i have to try what plan they will do. Also then i can maybe try to contact them and send every detail to Taeyong. But first i have to wait for awhile before agreeing with them otherwise this will be to you know.

He saw i didn't answer anymore so he thought you will agree with it. He put a little smirk before speaking. ''I will give you some time to think Soyoung. Also'' he snap his finger and a woman came in with some food.

She put it on the ground and walked upstairs again. Hyun-woo walked to you and unlocked you. You stand up about to run away but he just stopped you with one hand. Shit i totally forgot he was strong. i mean strong strong. 

He throw you back on the seat. ''Don't try to run away or even escape. It is useless sweetie. I'm watching every step'' He said and then walked upstairs. ''Enjoy your food Soyoung'' He looked one last time at you and close the door.

Shownu POV

''Boss?'' I heard Kihyun's voice. He stand next to me and looked at where i was looking at. I was looking at you between the camera's. ''Is there something?'' I said and looked at him. He gave his laptop to me.

I looked at the screen and then back to him. ''The members from NCT will be somewhere els. They aren't attending the party anymore'' Kihyun said and i cursed. What will i say to Mr Nakomato? 

''Find out where they are going.'' He nodded at me and was gone. My gaze came back to you. You was walking around the room finding a way to get out. I chuckled at her. She then noticed the camera and crossed her arm's.

''You really doing this Hyun-woo? Please get me here out. It is freezing'' She said and i was shocked how she found out i was watching her. I click on the red bottom. ''How do you know i was watching you?'' I said in the speaker.

She rolled her eye's. ''Im not that stupid'' She said and i sighed. I called Minhyuk to get her and he brought her here. She looked behind her when Minhyuk closed the door and she then faced me with a stern look. I raise a eyebrow at her.

''Whats that look for?'' i said looking at her weird face. ''Nothing'' She said and it was silence. I looked around and she didn't said a word the whole time. I looked at the ground and she then opened her mouth.

i smirked at what she just said to me. ''as you wish''

Ten POV

''TEN! TEN HELP! PLEASE!'' 

Running after her. ''Ten!'' ''Soyoung!'' I screamed at her trying to get her. But i was to late. Soyoung was shot in front of my eye's. ''SOYOUNG!!!'' 

''Ten? Ten!? Guy's he is awake!'' I heard some voices. ''Ten wake up!'' I heard again a voice. ''s-Soyoung...'' That was the first word what came out my mouth. ''Oh my! He is alive'' My eye's opened. I looked around. 

I saw the boys his faces and from Taeyong and Jennie. Tears formed there eye's seeing me awake. I looked again but didn't saw her face. ''Where-Where is Soyoung?'' I said and they looked at each other.

''Ten...'' Taeyong started. Now tears forming my eye's remembering what happend. She is gone. She is really gone. is she okay? I she hurt? Where is she? i need her! I don't want to lose her! i stand up but the others stopped me.

''Ten your hurt! You can't move!'' Yangyang said. ''NO! I need to find Soyoung!-'' Taeyong cut me off. ''We are trying to do that Ten! Please you have to rest'' he said calm. This was the first time hearing his soft and calm voice after a while.

I was shaking hoping nothing happend to you. We will find you. I will find you. No matter if it takes my life. You mean more then anything. A tear escape and fell on my cheek. They noticed. ''Don't worry....we are here. Together we will find her''

I looked at them smiling at me and i nodded smiling back. I will find you Soyoung...

 I will find you Soyoung

Be Continued..