Chapter 24

It been two weeks since the last time they saw Riku. Somehow, the Crimson Flame haven't appear on any screen and there's no way to contact him. Its like he disappear.

Everyone was worried and afraid. They were worried that something happens to him and afraid that he will disappear like the legendary idol, Zero.

And Tenn, he was furious. He and the rest of the idols were worried sick.

The last time they saw Riku, is when Trigger sent him home. They tried to contact Riku but he didn't pick up.

This really make them worried.

Mitsuki:"did you already call him?"

Iori:"we did but Nanase-san didn't pick up"

Tamaki:"im worry about Rikkun"

Sogo:"we all worry, Tamaki-kun"

Yamato:"hey Kujo, what about you?"

Tenn:"still the same"

Right now, i7 and Trigger are in i7's dorm. They were worry about Riku and decided to try contact him. Re:vale have works so they can't join.

Then suddenly, the door slam open. Revealing ZOOL with their leader, Touma at the front.

Ryuu:"what you guys doing here?"

Minami:"we want to ask something "

Nagi:"what is it?"

Haruka:"have you guys heard about Crimson Flame disappearance?"

Tenn:"who didn't? Now what you guys want?"

Torao:"tell them Touma"

They look at Touma with confusion. What is happening?

Touma:"today, when I'm on my way to go back home, and just when i was about to walk pass the TakaPro, i saw men in black was forcely shoving a guy inside the car"

(A/N: i have no idea what i should name the agency that Riku is working for. Because Takamasa is the president for the agency, i don't want to name it KujoPro since it will make a confusion because Tenn is Kujo and shouldn't he be there? So that's why i name it TakaPro which means Takamasa Production)

Tamaki:"what's that suppose to mean? It just a random guy. There's nothing to do with Rikkun"

Sogo:"Tamaki-kun, that's rude! I'm sorry Touma-san"

Touma:"its okay. What I'm saying is, the person that was shoved to the car have crimson hair"

All of them(except Tamaki) start to understand what Touma is saying.

Iori:"that's mean, there's a possibility that the person was Nanase-san"

Tenn:"but why he was forced to get into the car when he can just get into the car normally?"

Touma:"oh yeah i almost forgot. That person also struggling to escape and was about to yell but the men in black put a cloth on his mouth that make him weaker"

Ryuu:"why would they do that?"

Touma:"I'm not sure but it must be bad"

Mitsuki:"now that i think about it, why you're telling us this?"

Haruka:"we just want to thanks the Crimson Flame"

Torao:"without his help, we would already disbanded"

They were confused. What does they meant?

Minami:"we will tell you later"

After that, they all discussing about Riku for the rest of the day.

•••••

In a different place, a certain redhead was trying to escape himself.

Riku's POV

No no no no no this can't be happening. I must escape now or not..... There's no time to think that right now!

Arghhhh!!! What should i do?!?!

Flashback

Inside Riku's house

After thanking his Tenn-nii and Trigger, he walk over to his house. He noticed that there's more guards surrounding the place which is weird because usually only 7 guards will be here. But now, its more than 20 guards.

Riku only walk to the house. He try to figure out why there's more guards surrounding the area.

He enter the house that closed the door. At that time he finally realize why they here. Then suddenly he heard a very familiar voice.

???:"you're finally home"

He flinch and slowly turn around and saw him.

Takamasa:"i was wondering where you go because usually, you would go straight home. But today, you came home at sunset. I wonder why?"

The man have a very scary expression. Who knows what this man will do.

Riku:"I-I w-went to the m-m-mall"

Riku manage to say while his bosy was trembling.

Takamasa:"is that so? Besides..."

The man stand up and stop in front of Riku. He patted Riku head, not bothered by his trembling body.

Takamasa:"..you wouldn't lie right, Riku?

Riku only keep quiet. His body trembling furiously and his breathing tightened.

But before Riku realize, he was pinned to the door and the man was chocking him.

Takamasa:"but somehow you dare to lie to me,Riku"

Riku couldn't respond. He was trying to escape from the man's grip. But his struggle only make his grip tightened.

Couldn't handle it anymore, Riku collapse.

The next morning, Riku woke up and realize that he's at the president's office. He want to escape but there's guards surrounding him.

Takamasa:"ohaiyo Riku "

Riku onlu keep quiet and didn't respond.

Takamasa:"nothing? Oh well, i was thinking to make it easy but you make it the opposite"

Riku:"what do you want?"

Takamasa:"you're finally talking! Well, since you become like this, maybe, i should make you disappear like Zero"

Riku widen his eyes. Disappear? What about his brother? His friends?

Takamasa:"Haha i love your expression!"

Riku:"where are you taking me?"

Takamasa:" I'm taking you to the place where nobody will know you. Haha but I'll make they knew you because you will become the star. Maybe I'll take your memory as well"

Riku start trembling again.

Riku:"w-where Hikaru?"

Takamasa:"That traitor? I already 'take care' if him so no need to worry. Now...let's get ready to go"

Takamasa signal his men and they start dragging Riku. Riku struggling to escape but didn't work because the guards is many.

When he was drag outside, he try to yell but they put a cloth on his mouth which make his vision blurred and his body weakening. When the guards manage to put him inside the car, he gone unconscious.

End of flashback

What should i do?!?! I need to get out! He will erase all my memories!! Hikaru, Tenn-nii, anyone.....help me

--------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone!! Sorry for the slow updates. But since its almost new year, i decided to finish this story as soon as possible. That's all from me, bye~