Chapter 11

Uwahhh!!! I can't believe it!!! 1k ?!!!Arigatou everyone for all of your supports!!! And I will try my best to update as soon as possible!!!

Here it is!! Chapter 11!!! Sorry for the incorrect grammar and ENJOY!!!!

=============================

Riku POV

At MuFes

This is it. My first step of becoming an idol and surpass Zero. Just like he said.

I was in my room, waiting my turn to perform. I really want to meet with the other idols and if I'm lucky enough, I want to meet with Idolish7, Trigger or Re:Vale or maybe ZOOL!

Timeskip
When I was walking to the stage to start my performance, I heard people yelling. Are they fighting? I couldn't really see them because my manager want me to get ready. But their voices seems familiar.

After I went off stage, I feel kinda tired. I wonder how I become tired so easily. I didn't see my manager so I think I will go to my room.

When I was walking, I saw a group of people, they have a colorful hairs.

"Nanase-san, wait!"

Then, I heard someone calling by my real name. I stop and turn to look at them.

They look familiar but I couldn't recall where.

Riku:"who are you and how do you know about my real name?"

I said with a cold tone. I don't know why I said that, but oh well. Then this purple haired guy start talking.

"You don't remember us Riku-kun?"

I take a look at all of them, they do look familiar, but I can't recall it. And I'm sure I never met them.

Riku:"I don't remember meeting any of you"

I look at them closer and the realization hit me hard.

They're idolish7!!!! There's also Trigger and Re:vale!!! And ZOOL too!!!uwaaahh!!! I can't believe it!!! Okay Riku calm down, you can't let them see you fanboying around them.

Riku:"but I knew all of you"

They all look shocked but why?Is it weird?wait I just said I never met them then I said I knew them. Yes, it really sounds weird. Maybe I should introduce myself to them.

Riku:"I'm Nanase Riku. As you already knew, my stage name is Crimson Flame."

I continue...

Riku:" It's nice to finally meet you, idolish7, Trigger, Re:Vale and ZOOL. I'm your fan."

Uwahhhh!! I can't believe I'm talking to them!!! It this a dream?!! Someone pinch me!! You know what?let me do it myself.

*secretly pinch myself* I'm not dreaming?!!! That mean this is real!!!asnjdjzxhsjj!!!

Mitsuki:"hahaha. It nice to meet you too."

Uwaahhh they're talking to me!!! I can die in peace right now.

Nagi:"don't you remember us Riku?We've met before"

Riku:"ah really?I don't remember though"

I said while scratching my head. They look relieved. But I wonder when we really met though. Then I heard my manager calling me.

Riku:"ah! I need to go now. My manager is calling me. I hope we can be friends! Bye-bye!"

I left them and went to my manager. When we arrived T my room, the manager said he have a meeting for a while and I just nodded.

I hope he didn't tell him about this or I will be in a big trouble. I don't want that to happen again.

Then I heard yelling and footsteps on the outside. Should I go check on it? It wouldn't hurt right?

I check on the outside and saw Trigger and Re:vale went inside idolish7's room. What happened? But I shrugs it off, don't want manager see me on the outside. I really hope manager didn't tell him that I'm talking with another idols. It send me shiver just by remembering it.

Flashback (still Riku POV)

It was another night like always for me. A nightmare. Today I made mistakes while training and because of that, I got punish.

He drag me to the basement and throw me in there. But it was normal for me. This is better than got hit.

There's nothing to do so I curled up, hugging my knees and put my chin in it. I wonder how I ended up in here.

The only thing I remember is I'm having a dream, there's a boy with a pale pink hair. He was dancing and singing for someone.

Then I woke up, I was in a white room it wasn't a hospital because the smell is different. Wait! How did I even know that? I want to get up, but my body is hurting me, like I just got hit many times.

Then there's a guy entered the room I was in and he was... Smirking?

???:"looks like you're awake. So next time, don't do mistakes again okay?"

I was confused. Who's this guy?why he talking to me like that?maybe I should ask him.

Riku:"I'm sorry sir but.... Who are you?and why I'm here?

Then the man start to laughing like a mad man. What's so funny?

???:"looks like you have lost your memory, huh. So tell me, what's your name?"

Riku:"Nanase Riku"

???:"so you still remember your name. Oh well, my name is Kujo Takamasa and I'm your Guardian"

So he's my guardian, that's mean he must be a nice guy.

But I know, don't judge the book by its cover. I can't trust this Kujo person until I make sure of it.

And that was the night the nightmares begin.

End of flashback

I sighed, remembering the moments I met Takamasa. Wait, he said that I lost my memory and idolish7 said that we've met. Does that mean we really did met?before I lost my memory?

Urghhhh... This give me an headache. Maybe I should take a rest.

Then I went home with my manager and luckily, he didn't tell him. I should thank him later.

Don't get me wrong, my manager is nice.I really praise him. It's just.... He's really loyal to Kujo.

Sometimes he tell Kujo what I've did, and then I get punish. He's nice but he doesn't know what kind of person Kujo is. But I didn't blame him. Kujo can fool people by his kindness even I got fooled by him once.

And then, I take a quick shower. It really is an exhausted day. Is this how it feels being an idol?Maybe I can experience more. Then I fell asleep. Waiting for a new day for me....

...

...

...

... I hope.

=============================

Anddd... Done!!

And again everyone, Thank you for supporting me until now!! I really appreciate  it!!

And I'm not sure if I can update this for a while but I do my best to update!!