Chapter 19

Previously

Riku was laying on the ground, his face full of red shades. With no seconds spared, all of them run to Riku.

" RIKU!! NANASE-SAN!!! RIKU-KUN!!! RIKKUN!!"

------------------------------------------------

Riku was unconscious, but his body feels hot.

Iori:"he have a fever"

Sogo:"a high fever"

Sogo:"why we didn't notice this earlier?"

Mitsuki:"I dunno..."

Tamaki:"stop talking and help Rikkun!"

All of them got their senses back and realize the situation they're in now.

Gaku:"Ryuu, help me carry Riku to his room"

Ryuu nodded and carry Riku gently to his room. While Ryuu and Gaku brought Riku to his room, the others quickly go get the things to cool down the fever.

When all of them ready, and Ryuu and Tarao already out from Riku's room, Tenn walk into Riku's room with a pile of cold water and a small towel.

After he close the door, he walk to Riku's bed only to see his little twin uncomfortable sleeping.

Tenn sigh sadly and sit besides Riku. He wet the towel with the cold water and place it on Riku's forehead. And repeat it again and again until the fever went down. The others also visit them to know if there any progress.

Tenn POV

I'm watching my twin sleeping, waiting for his to open his beautiful crimson eyes.

His fever have gone down an hour ago. I look at the time and it's already night. His fever must be really bad since he haven't wake up yet.

Then I felt a movement. I look at Riku and he's waking up! After a minute waiting for him to fully wake up, he look around him. He saw me and his eyes widened.

Then he immediately tried to sit. He struggling to sit since he just woke up so I help him. After that, I give him a glass of water that Osaka So go brought a while ago.

Riku:"what happened?"

Tenn:"you passed out and have a fever"

Riku look down. I don't know why, but he looks.... Sad?

Riku:"I'm sorry"

This surprise me. Why would he apologize? I'm the one that should be apologising.

Tenn:"Riku why-"

Riku:"I'm sorry for bothering you, I'm sorry for being a burden to all of you"

His eyes started to tearing up. I can't stand it. I can't stand seeing my twin cry.

Tenn:"Riku you don't have to apologize. You are not a burden, and we all didn't  mind taking care of you because we care about you. So don't you ever think that your a burden to us"

He look surprised, then nodded his head with a small smile.

End of Tenn POV

A few days later(I'm lazy and it's almost 20 chapter already)

The day of the collaboration between Trigger, Idolish7 and Crimson Flame have finally arrived. The staffs are checking the schedule for the collaboration. The fans entering the big venue excitedly. The managers having a quick meeting before the performance. And our idols, well they in the dressing room.