Chapter 10

So I have free time now j decide that I should make a new chapter. Sorry for the incorrect grammar and ENJOY!!

=============================

It have been a month since their encounter with Kujo Takamasa. Right now, the idols were at the dorm, doing their own things.

When Gaku was watching the television, something catch his eyes. It was Crimson Flame's live concert.

Riku:" thank you for coming everyone!!!"

Hearing Riku's voice, everyone started to walk to the living room.

Riku:"I'm sure all of you have a questions about me right?"

Riku said while putting his finger on his cheek, which make all the audiences squealing because of his cuteness.

Even the idols that watching Riku through the television couldn't help themselves muttering to themselves about how cute he is.

Riku:"so how about I answer your questions?"

Then, someone walk to Riku and give him a piece of paper and went back to the backstage.

Riku:"so this is the questions that have been chosen. So I hope this is enough"

Back to the idols, they start to become more interested on the live.

Riku:"so first question, what is my real name? Ahh... my real name is Nanase Riku"

Riku said while giving an big smile to the audiences that make them become more wilder.

Riku:"next, what is my favourite food and dessert? Urmm.. For food, I love omourice and for dessert, I really love strawberry cakes"

The audiences make a mental note about Riku's favourite food.

With the idols...

Tenn:"he still loves strawberry cakes I see"

Tenn smile. Feel a relieve because he didn't change so much.

Gaku:"just like you, but you obsessed with donuts"

Gaku smirk while Tenn's smile dropped, glaring at Gaku. Gaku ignore him at watch the television again.

Riku:"next, what did I do on my free time? Well sometimes I'm dancing and read books on my free time. And if you're asking what type of books I read, its a fantasy book"

The audiences laugh a little which make Riku panic.

Riku:"what are you laughing at?! I'm telling the truth!!"

Riku said, pouting while puffing his cheeks that make him really cute!

The audiences apologize but at the same time, squealing because of his cuteness.

This make the idols blush slightly, and again, muttering his cuteness. Well, nobody can handle his cuteness after all.

Riku:"alright next question, what date I was born? Hrmm... Should I tell you?"

Riku tease the audiences.This time, the audiences were pouting while Riku laugh slightly.

Riku:"alright, alright... I was born on 9th July"

The audiences were gasping, they were shock because that was the date Tenn born too. And also because the date already pass a 2 months ago.

Riku:"it's okay everyone, maybe next year?"

This cheer the audiences, they already thinking about what should they give Riku for his birthday. Of course, they did not forget about Tenn's present too.

Gaku:"so he really is your twin"

Gaku's statement make everyone look at him, facepalm.

Tenn:"you just realize?"

Gaku:"no I just want to make sure"

Tenn:"why would you want to make sure?"

Gaku:"it's because both of you was a different."

This make a dark aura surrounded Tenn, but the others didn't bother to stop them. They only focusing on the television.

Ryuu:"shhh!! Both of you!!"

Ryuu silent them, making them turn their attention back to the television.

Riku:"and for the last question, why I become an idol? I become an idol because.... "

This make everyone including the idols leaned forward, waiting for the answer.

Riku:"..... Because I want to become an existence that can spread smile around the world!!"

Riku said while smiling bright and innocently. The smile that could make you blind just by looking at it. And you could swear that there's flowers floating around him.

Riku:"alright that's all everyone!!Good bye and have a safe trip!!".

With that, the live ended.

Sogo:"hrmm..."

Yamato:"what's the matter So? You look bothered"

Sogo:"I'm just curious"

Mitsuki:"about what?"

Sogo:"why there's no question about if he have siblings?"

Realization hit them.

Iori:"the question was chosen. And I'm sure the one that chose it was Kujo Takamasa"

Iori have a point. Of course Takamasa the one that chose the question to make sure he didn't get questioned.

Then, the idols turn back to continue what they were doing before.

=============================

I know, I know. It's short.

But I don't really have time so I'm so sorry.

And the next episode will be Riku's POV.

Bye bye!