Chapter 9

I'm back everyone!!!! Sorry for not updating  for a while! I really want to update but you know, SCHOOL.

So here is chapter 9!!!Sorry for the incorrect grammar and ENJOY!!!

=============================

The idols were currently at the dorm. It was silence between all of them. They're thinking about what Takamasa have said before he left.

Flashback

Tenn:"now tell me, why you take riku? "

Takamasa:"wasn't it obvious?"

Momo:"what do you mean?"

Takamasa:"it's because he's capable for being the top"

Takamasa smirk. Then he continued.

Takamasa:"he just didn't realize about what he capable of. I'm just taking the chance"

Gaku:"it doesn't enough huh?"

They look at Gaku, he looks piss off.

Gaku:"does making a lot people suffering didn't enough for you?"

Takamasa smirked and making a teasing face.

Takamasa:"hee~ I don't know what you mean~"

They were disgust by him.

Tenn:"you know what he mean"

Takamasa:"huehue~"

Takamasa start to make all of them impatient, looks like he enjoys it. Then Ryuu started to walk towards Takamasa and hold him by the collar of his shirt and pull him up.

Ryuu:"STOP PLAYING AROUND!!"

With that, Takamasa have awaken the eroero beast of Trigger. But Takamasa still put his annoying smirk.

Takamasa:"hrmm~ yes it is"

They didn't move nor changed their expression.

Takamasa:"I do enjoy people's sufferings. Especially when I'm the one that made them suffer"

He smirk. Then Ryuu release him, stepped back to his friends.

Takamasa:"Well then, I should take my leave. Bye~"

Takamasa left them and a few minutes later, their managers come to bring them back.

All the way back, they didn't talk at all. Only silence, which kinda make the managers uncomfortable. But they shrugs it off, thinking that their idols were just tired.

End of flashback

They were in silence. Until the door were crash open, revealing a blue hair girl.

Aya:"is it true?!!"

That was the first thing she said after crash into the dorm. Wanting to make sure the news she received was true.

Aya:"is it the that Kujo released us?"

Tenn:"yes it is Aya"

Aya start to burst into tears. And went to hug his nii-san, and of course, Tamaki hug her back.

Aya:"we finally become family again nii-san"

Tamaki:"what are you talking about Aya?"

Aya look up to face his brother with teary eyes, confuse.