Chapter 15

Okay so here it is! And I decided that I should update this because I just finished it a while ago.

And the Crimson Flame manager's name will be reveal too. So Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------

The next day, idolish7 still couldn't forget about yesterday when they hang out with Riku.

Gaku:"why are you smiling? It's creepy "

Ryuu:"Gaku! It's not polite to say that! "

Mitsuki:"it's okay Ryuu"

Tenn:"but really, why are you smiling about? "

Tamaki:"aren't we always smiling?so why not?

Gaku:"we know you're always smiling, but this time you're smiling without a reason and it's creepy "

Sogo:"something happened yesterday so we're happy about it"

Momo:"really? What happened? "

Yamato:"we hang out with Riku yesterday "

Tenn:"YOU WHAT?!!! Why you didn't tell me?!! "

Yuki:"calm down Tenn-kun. They don't need to tell you everything "

Tenn:"fine"

They actually glad they don't get Tenn's 3 hours lecture. But still, after a long time, they feel complete again. But it's only last for a while. Since the day Riku was taken from them, whenever they sing and dance, it doesn't feel complete.

With Riku

Riku POV

Yesterday was so fun!! I be able to hang out with idolish7. But the truth is whenever I with them, I feel......Complete. I always feel something off with my life, like something or someone were missing.

But really, who are they to me?

Also,I'm not sure if I can hang out with them anymore. Because today, my 'father' back from USA. So I'm here, at the airport, to pick him up.

To be truth, I don't want to take him from the airport. He can go home himself. I mean, he's super rich! He own a company! He don't even need to wait for his limousine.

And I saw him. He's waving at me so I wave back.

Takamasa:"Hello son! "

He's now in front of me with his full of lies smile. But I need to act nice.

Riku:"welcome back, father"

I bow a little to be polite towards him.

Takamasa:"let's go home son! We have a lot to do! "

Riku:"yes father"

Me and 'father' go into the limousine and drove off. When we arrived at home, he ask me what happened when he was gone.

Takamasa:"so son, what did you do when I gone? "

Riku:"I was working. "

Takamasa:"anything else? "

Riku:"well urmmm... There's that time when manager told me that I will be working with Trigger for a while"

Takamasa:"huh, interesting "

Riku:"u-urm father, I have work to do. Excuse me"

And then I walk into my room to get my stuff and immediately go to the outside.