Chapter 8

Here is chapter 8!!

I'm so sorry for not updating!! I have a project that need to be finish soo... Enjoy!!

=============================

Trigger and Re:Vale were confuse. They start to walk closer to i7. When they could see the one that they yelling at, they saw a man in a suit sitting on the couch, arm crossed. Someone that Tenn knew really well.

Tenn:" Father?"

???:" Hello there."

...

...

Everyone look at Tenn, shocked that Tenn knew this man.

Nagi:"you know this guy?"

Tenn:"yes... He's my father"

Tamaki:"it can't be... "

Then, they heard a clap coming from the man. They turn their head and saw that the man is smirking like a mad man.

???:"yes, I'm his father. I'm father of Aya too. "

Their eyes wide open.

Gaku:"that's mean you're-"

???:"ah how rude of me to not introducing myself. My name is Kujo Takamasa. Father of Tenn and Aya."

Tenn:"adoptive father.. "

Tenn mumbled to himself slowly so no one could hear him. Then he started to spoke.

Tenn:"what are you doing here?"

Tenn said with a lust in his voice.

Takamasa:"aww... Wasn't my son miss me after a long~ time?

Tenn give him a disgusted look.

Tenn:"I didn't. Now answer my question, what are you doing here?"

Tenn said with more killing intent in his voice.

Takamasa:"Fine if my son don't want to"

Gaku:"just say it already"

Takamasa:"I'm here to tell you that you are no longer my son. Including Aya."

They were happy. Finally, Tenn and Aya become part of their true family once again. But that happiness didn't last long when Takamasa continue his 'speech'.

Takamasa:".... Because I already have someone that could help me to past The Legendary Zero."

The idols were shocked to know that Takamasa already have a new successor. Takamasa is smirking like He enjoy their shocked expression.

Tenn:"what do you mean?"

Takamasa:"haha. How about you ask idolish7?"

Idolish7 were shock. They didn't understand what Takamasa is saying. Except for Iori. His eyes is wide open.

Iori:" it can't be... "

Yamato:"what's the matter Ichi?"

Takamasa :"haha. Looks like your friend already figured it out. Why don't you share it with us, Izumi Iori?"

Everyone look at Iori. Wanting an answer.

Iori:"you take Nanase-san a year ago because........ You want to make him as your successor..... To past Zero"

It was silence...

Tenn:"How dare you.. "

The idols turn to look at Tenn. He's clenching his hands tightly into a fist. Holding himself from hitting Kujo Takamasa.