Chapter 16

I'm back!!!!!!!! Finally I'm out of the hell and continue this! So enjoy!  Also what do you think about the new cover?

--------------------------------------

Today is the day. The day the Crimson Flame, or his real name Nanase Riku will live together with Idolish7 and Trigger. 

Right now, Idolish7 and Trigger are standing in front of their new dorm. They need to move to a bigger dorm because of their population.

Then Ryuu, who is the one that hold the keys to their new dorm, open the door.

The walk inside, the place is of course huge. There's a kitchen, a long dining table, a big living room, 2 bathrooms and a lot of bedrooms.

Tamaki:"sooooo what should we do now?"

Sogo:"I think we go pick our room?"

Yamato:"sounds like it. Come on"

The idols took their belongings to the room they pick. But there's still an empty room. Riku still haven't arrive yet.

Mitsuki:"Riku still haven't arrive yet?"

Iori:"I don't think so Nii-san"

Speak of the devil, the dorm's door bell could be heard. At the same time,all of the idols come out of their rooms and headed to the living room.

Ryuu open the door to see who's the one at their door. And just like everyone expected, it's none other than Nanase Riku, the Crimson Flame. Ryuu open the door wider so Riku can go in.

Riku:"ohaiyo Minna"

Riku greet everyone with his usual smile.

Trigger&i7:"ohaiyo Riku/Rikkun/Riku-kun/Nanase/Nanase-san"

Riku:"it's an excitement to be able to work with all of you! Please take care of me!"*bow*

Sogo:"It's a pleasure Riku-kun. Come on, I'll show you your room "

Sogo show Riku's room. After Sogo already leave, Riku walk inside his room to put his stuff. Then he hopped to his bed happily. He's very excited about this. He be able to live and having concert with his favorite idols. It's like a dream come true.

With the idols

After making sure that Riku already inside his room. I7 burst into happiness. They are happy, like really really really happy.

Mitsuki:"YAY! we will live in the same roof with Riku again"

Nagi:"Yes! I will watch magical cocona with him tonight!"

Tamaki:"Nagicchi! no fair!"

Tenn:"I want to spend time with my little brother"*with a calm face*

Mitsuki:"I want to cooking with him!"

Ryuu:"alright everyone. Calm down"

Gaku:"yeah, you don't need to fight over him "

The other can only sweatdrop looking at their behavior.

Yamati:"relax guys. If all of you want to spend time with him, why don't we all watch movies tonight?"

There was a moment of silence.

Nagi:"that's a great idea Yamato!"

Iori:"yeah and everyone can spend time with him"

Mitsuki:"I didn't thought that you will think something like that old man"

Yamato:"I'm full of surprises"

Then Riku walk into the living room.

Riku:"hey guys"

Tamaki:"hey Rikkun"

Riku:"so what all of you talked about?"

Mitsuki:"we're just deciding what we should do tonight"

Riku:"so have you decide it?"

Nagi:"yes! We're gonna watch movies tonight!"

Riku:"oh wow! It's gonna be fun!"

The day went fast and the came night. Some of them decided to make dinner for all of them.

Mitsuki:"oh look at the time! I'm gonna make dinner "

Sogo:"I'll help you"

Riku:"Me too"

Mitsuki:"eh? You don't have to!"

Riku:"it's okay. You can't cook for 10 people all by yourself"

Sogo:"don't worry mitsuki. Plus...."
*whisper to mitsuki* "you want to cook with him right?"

Mitsuki think about it for a while. Then he decided.

Mitsuki:"fine"

With that, all of them went to the kitchen and make dinner together.

Timeskip

They finished cooking and it's about dinner time. They call the others that the is dinner. They sit on the large table and eat together.

Riku like this sight. He hated to eat alone at home but he have no choice though... Because of his father.

The others of course realize Riku's sad gaze. They look at each other and decided to ask him.

Tamaki:"Rikkun are you okay?"

Riku got snapped to the reality and saw all of them look at him worriedly. Riku was shocked at first, but then he smile.

Riku:"it's okay guys! Don't worry"

Nagi:"oh Riku! You can tell us wants bothering you!

Ryuu:"yeah, We're your friends after all"

Riku smile slightly hearing that.

Riku:"it's just.... All I could remember, I never eat with anyone before..."

Trigger give him a sad gazes but for idolsh7, they were guilty. If only they stop Riku that moment. If only they wasn't so weak. If only.... They never let him go...

But then Riku smile turn sad into a happy smile.

Riku:"... But it all change when I'm with all of you!"

They were confused by Riku's statement.

Riku:"I thought that my idol life will only bring me joy when I'm on stage. But it's all change after I met you! You always there for me... And I want to thanks all of you! "

Riku smile brightly with flowers floating around him.

The idols were shocked to heard Riku's confession. But then it's change into smile hearing it.

But really, this boy is too cute for his own good. Some of them trying to hide their blush. Some of them only smile and some of them trying to hold themselves from hugging Riku.

After dinner, all of them gather at the living room in front of the television. They move the coffee table and the couch so the space was bigger.

All of them brought their pillows and blankets from their room and brought his favourite magical cocona blanket.

Then all of them sit together in front of the television. Riku of course sit at the middle while everyone sit around him.

Gaku:"so why you guys wanna watch?"

Nagi:"what about-"

Mitsuki:"we are not going to watch magical cocona"

Nagi:"awwww" *sad*

Riku:"horror movie?"

Tamaki:"definitely not!"

Ryuu:"why? It could be fun"

Yamato:"yeah. It's been a while since I last watched horror movies"

Tamaki:"please don't"

Mitsuki:"its gonna be fun!"

And all of them decided. They gonna watch horror movie. Poor Tamaki got ignored.