Chapter 14

Idolish7 and Riku are now walking through the huge mall. They're happy that they can finally hang out, but the thing is that, they're walking in a silence. Nobody say anything. So Riku decided to speak.

Riku:"so urhhh... Where are we going actually? "

I7 stopped. They actually didn't think where to go.

I7:"urhhh.. "*losing brain cells*

Then they remember where Riku used to go when they still together.

I7:" I know!"*they all answers*

They look at each other and after a moment, they start to laugh, including Riku.

Riku:"we haven't start yet but it's already fun"*giggle*

I7 only smile. They really missed this moment. The moment that they will hang out and laugh together. But it all gone thanks to that bastard Takamasa.

Riku:"-guys? Guys! GUYS! "

They all snapped out of their thoughts when they finally heard Riku calling them.

Iori:"what is it, Nanase-san?"

Riku:"are you guys alright? I've been calling you for 5 minutes already but you didn't respond "

Riku said with a hint of worry in it.

Mitsuki:"ah really? Gomen, gomen"

Mitsuki said while scratching his head arkwardly.

Riku:"it's ok so where are we going? "

Nagi:"oh! Let's go watch movies! "

They agreed with Nagi, and Tamaki speak.

Tamaki:"well as long it wasn't horror movie "*shiver*

Yamato:" Come on Tama. It's not that scary, it's fun! "

Riku:"yeah, I like horror movies"

Sogo:"hrmm... How about we watch the movie that Yamato-san filming? "

Nagi:"oh!good idea Sogo! "

Yamato:"what the-?! How do you know about that? "

Tamaki:"manager told us"*eating pudding*

Mitsuki:"come on, you expect that we didn't know about the film that you're making? "

Riku:"hrmm the movie sounds interesting "

Iori:"yes, and Nikaido-san is a good actor. There's a time where we watch his 2 hours drama when we're still a rookie back then"

Mitsuki:"yeah"

Sogo:"I'll go buy the tickets then"

Iori:"I'll go buy popcorns"

Nagi:"oh Iori! I will help you! "

Iori:"fine as long you didn't flirt with girls"

Nagi:"yes!! "

After a moment

Riku POV

Hurmmm.... This feels familiar. This is the first time I hang out with them but I feel like we've done this many times.

And this is so bored. What take so long for Iori-, I mean Izumi iori-san and Nagi-,I mean Rokuya-san to buy popcorn?

I then saw the pudding that Tamaki-,  I mean Yotsuba-san is eating. I think that's his favorite. Maybe I can buy him some.