$ F O R T Y • F O U R $

Start from the beginning

~
June 27th, 2019
East Hampton, New York
The Valentino Mansion

Ezio's P.O.V.

3:48 pm.

       "Pleasure doing business with you. I'll be in contact with her lawyer soon." I shook hands with my lawyer before he left my parent's house.

"Are you sure that's what you want to do?" Cambria asked. I decided not to reply, knowing she was aware of my answer already.

"Ezio! I'm talking to you." She said. My eyes met her before I planted a chaste kiss on her lips, quieting her down.

"Hey, Ezio." My brother says. He's holding Ilyssa who was gurgling in his arms. Aleksander leaned Ilyssa towards Cambria who hesitantly took her. Neither seemed comfortable with each other because Ilyssa started to whimper before her cries poured out.

"I can't do this." Cambria panicked before giving Ilyssa to me who calmed down instantly. "She hates me." She says before pouting at Ilyssa.

I shook my head, bouncing Ilyssa to calm her. "I'm sure you just held her wrong," Aleksander assures, but Cambria didn't look so convinced.

"You're a natural." Cambria complimented. I smiled at Ilyssa who giggled at my silly faces I was making. "I don't know why you don't want to keep your baby."

I clenched my jaw. "Not now," I muttered, composing my rising anger.

"So you're seriously going through with what you said?" Aleksander asked distastefully. I softly groaned, not wanting to answer the question. Aleksander took Ilyssa from my arms before walking out with a scoff.

"Why would you bring it up here now?" I pinched the bridge of my nose and Cambria sighed. "I thought he knew."

"He knew, but—"

"Whatever, Ezio. I don't understand." Cambria attempted to walk away but I grabbed her wrist. "What the hell do you mean?"

She yanked her wrist from my grasp. "You get irritated every time we talk about your baby!" She yelled.

"Because you don't agree!" I yelled back, our voices echoing throughout my parent's mansion. "Damn right! We all don't agree! What are we supposed to do? Support you while you're not taking responsibility because you didn't wrap your dick?" She stepped up to me, our eyes burning holes into one another.

I clenched my jaw. "My family is in the next room," I muttered.

She chuckles. "You know what? I'm done." She muttered.

"What?"

"I hope that baby has a better father figure than you if you choose to not be apart of his life." She said, grabbing her bag. "Wait, Cambria, let's talk this out."

She shook her head. "No. I don't think I'm ready to deal with something like this now. I'm done." Her eyes were filled with tears as did mine. "Please, don't go. Not here." I managed to whimper out.

She walked to the front door. "Goodbye, Ezio. I hope you come around to your senses." She disappeared behind the french doors.

Deep down inside, I knew that was going to be the last time I was to see her for a long time.

• • •

hi guyssss :)

finally an update! and tbh finally that ezio and cambria are over, but i feel bad for her. she deserves better in my opinion ):

also, with xavier. i really want him backkkkk. i hate his family smh ): i just want my precious bean to be protected at all costs.

the next chapter is a deep dive into the past if you guys remember. i should've done this earlier, and i will when i edit this entire story. i will recommend to reread the chapter before the next one is up since you all probably forgot because i have.

i hope you all enjoyed this chapter! and thank you for the support on my last post! you all understood what is going on and gave all love as always :')

i love you all and stay safe! you can privately message me if you want someone to talk to <3

i'm just a message away.

edit: y'all really wanna see leone go so bad after cambria left LOL i can't hehe.

Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Share!

- alli