You pull a prank on him

Začít od začátku

You ran back inside and started coffee and breakfast for your small family. Colby should be waking up soon as would the kids. You're always the first one awake so this wouldn't be anything not normal. Colby stumbled into the kitchen several minutes later in his normal black ripped jeans and a sweatshirt.

You smiled at your tired husband. "I gotta meet up with Sam today for a video idea. Do you want me to call C/W/N to watch the kids while we're both gone?" He asked sitting at the counter. "Sure that would work." He nodded and made the call. She was more than happy to bring Kaleb and Jaxson over to play with Sean and Clair. 

Colby was leaving before you. The two kids were up and playing as you were getting ready to leave for work. "Okay, babe I'm headed out. I'll see you later. Love you." He kissed your forehead and walked toward the door. "Have a good day C. And tell Sam I said hi. Love you." You smiled genuinely happy with your life and giddy for him to see his car. 

The door was shut and you waited for the laughter. A few moments later, the door opened and shut again and in came a laughing Colby. He walked into the kitchen laughing hysterically. "What?" You acted obliviously and he rolled his eyes. "I see you gave Frank a face." He leaned over on the counter and you looked at him puzzled. "Frank?" You asked. "Yeah. My car's name is Frank." You mentally facepalmed at the idea of Colby naming his car. "You named your car?" "Well of course!" He gave you a goofy smile and kissed your forehead again. "Okay, now I'm leaving. Love you, babe." "Love you!" You called after him and giggled. 

Corey
You were out at Walmark getting groceries when you walked by the paint shades. You saw how many shades of grey there were and rolled your eyes. How many different shades of grey would a person need? Your perverted/romantic mind went to fifty. Then your mind thought of a prank you could pull on Corey. You smiled to yourself and went and picked out fifty different grey shades. 

You texted Corey before leaving the parking lot. 

          You: I picked up 50 shades of grey while I was at Walmart. 

          Papa Gunther 🤙🏻: No way! 😂We're putting the boys to bed early tonight. 😉

You laughed to yourself knowing this prank worked. You drove home, the whole way thinking about how exactly to reveal that it was actually fifty shades of grey. Not the movie. 

You stashed the colors into your purse before getting out of the car. Corey walked out to help with all the bags and you smiled seeing him. "Hey, babe." He said kissing you. "Help me bring everything to the kitchen?" You asked and he nodded getting started. 

After everything was on the kitchen counter you started putting things away. "So....where is it?" Corey asked. "Where's what?" You turned, looking at him. "The movie you dork." Corey laughed and you gave him a questioning look. "What movie?" He gave you a questioning look back. "50 shades of grey." He said in a duh voice. 

You walked over to your purse and grabbed the shades. "You mean the fifty grey shades I got to look at to see which I wanted to repaint the bathroom with?" You tossed them in front of Corey and hid your smile. "Did you think I got the movie fifty shades of grey?" You asked. 

Corey looked up at you pissed. "You're a fucking tease." He shoved off the counter and walked out of the kitchen. Your laugh erupted through the house seeing as the prank worked. Corey came back in the room trying to hold back his laughter. "I love you!" You shouted causing him to break out into a smile. "Y/N." He broke out into a laugh and shook his head. "You keep me on my toes." He said wrapping his arms around you. The two of you stood there, in each other's arms in the kitchen, and admired the great life the two of you had together. 

Aaron
"Hey, babe!" You were in the kitchen making cupcakes for Lilly's bake sale. Aaron had just yelled for you so you rushed to the other room seeing him sitting in the chair with Parker fast asleep on his chest. "Yeah?" You asked. 

When he looked at you, he smiled. "You're cute. You have flower on your nose." You laughed as you brushed it off. "Is that what you wanted to tell me?" You asked a little frustrated if it was seeing as you were in a rush to get these done before tonight. "No. I was just gonna ask if you could make me a sandwich. I'm starving but Parker fell asleep." 

You let out a sigh, frustrated. "Sure." You said and walked back to the kitchen. Rolling your eyes, you started getting the things out for his sandwich. As you started to slap the turkey on the bread, you had a great idea. You still hadn't gotten Aaron back for the prank he pulled on you last week. Smirking you put the turkey back in the bag. Carrying the bag of turkey and the bag of cheese out between the two slices of bread, you kept your smile under control. 

"Here." You said laying it down on the side table. Walking away, you let out a soft laugh. "Y/N. What the heck?" Aaron laughed. You turned around looking at him. "What?" You stuck your tongue out at him and walked back to the kitchen. "Payback!" You shouted causing him to laugh.

Brennen
You were currently 8 months pregnant with your and Brennen's fourth little one. You had been having a ton of cravings lately. But your biggest one was fudge rounds. Brennen had to buy about two boxes for you a week. 

You plucked the last one out of this box and took a big bite out of it. As you chew, you smiled to yourself. You texted Brennen that you were going to take a nap so you would probably be asleep when he got home but there was one fudge round left for him in the box. 

You laughed to yourself as you wrote "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" In the box, so Brennen would see it when he opened the box. You set it on the counter where he would see it and walked up the stairs and to your bedroom. Laying down in your bed, you saw Brennen had texted back "sweet". You giggled and fell fast asleep. 

"She's a fucking monster." You heard Brennen laugh. Your eyes opened to see Brennen pulling off his shoes with his phone between his ear and shoulder. "Yes, she told me there was one left and then I got back and opened the box to see none there but 'HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA' was written on the inside of the box." He fell silent and looked down at the floor smiling. "I know Colby. I'm crazy for putting up with the hormones again but...man I love her so much and we love being parents. I'd deal with the hormones as much as I have to if it means we expand our family."

Tears slipped out of your eyes as you listened to Brennen talk. Your prank had turned into something so sweet. While it wasn't what you expected, you wouldn't have had it any other way. "Okay. Bye man." Brennen hung up the phone and sighed looked up at you. His blank face fell into a smile and his eyes lit up. "How much of that did you hear?" He asked and you smiled. "Enough. Sorry I pranked you." Brennen laughed and slid into bed with you. "It's okay love. Pissed me off for like two seconds." The two of you laughed and spent the rest of the night planning for the future. 

Jake
You woke up tired in the middle of the night having to pee. Half-awake, you did your business and then walked back to bed. Halfway there an idea popped into your head. You stopped in your tracks and smiled. Quietly you snuck out of your room and went to the kitchen. Digging through the cleaning supplies you found the lint roller. Replacing it with the toilet paper, you snuggled back into bed ready for Jake to fall victim to your prank tomorrow. 

Jake woke up before you the next morning, kissing you on the forehead before getting out of bed. You fell back asleep while he was in the bathroom. But you were soon woken up by Jake yelling. "Y/N!" You smiled to yourself knowing he was now trapped on the toilet. 

"Y/N!!" He yelled again, louder. "Yes, Jake?" You replied between laughs. "What did you do?!" He yelled again. You got out of bed and picked up the toilet paper. You pocked your head in the room and held out the paper. "Looking for this?" You asked. Jake glared at you. "Yes." You hummed and walked out of the room. "Y/N!!" Jake yelled drawing out your name. You laughed throwing yourself back on the bed. He can suffer a little while longer for what he pranked you with a few weeks ago.