Hoseok stood up, running a hand through his hair.

"You're trying to push her into a relationship that she's clearly not ready for." He explained. "Maybe you should back off and let her be for a while."

"Why?" Jungkook snapped. "So you can swoop in and take her?"

Hoseok's eye widened slightly at Jungkook's words, swallowing hard as the red-head sized him up.

"N-no." He stuttered. "I just think that you should give her some time to figure herself out..."

Jungkook's hard gaze never faltered as he stared at his older room mate, jaw clenching.

"I'm willing to give her all the time she needs." He explained. "But know this...if you try to make a move...

I'll never forgive you."

_____________________________________________________________

Your eyes were wide as you stared at the man in front of you, swallowing hard as your body instinctively moved backwards.

You swore to yourself that you wouldn't fall asleep until Jimin came back home. You promised Namjoon that you would keep your eyes open while he went to Taehyung's....

But you broke your promise..

You fell asleep while watching a movie on your couch...and now you were going to pay the price.

The black-haired man wore a scowl, his jaw clenching as he moved towards you.

You could feel yourself shaking as your back hit the wall of your home, chest heaving with fear as he stood right in front of you, chest brushing against yours.

His black eyes were cold and unforgiving as he glared down at you.

"You left me." He gritted out.

"J-Jimin, I-"

"You left me!" He roared, fist slamming into the wall beside your head. "I cared for you. I made you feel wanted. I gave you everything and it still wasn't enough!"

You swallowed hard, pushing him away harshly.

"I-I never asked for any of it!" You yelled. "I never wanted this!"

Jimin tilted his head as he stepped closer.

"Yes you did." He spat. "You may have never said it out loud...but I could hear you calling out for someone to love you-to really love you."

You gasped as he grabbed your hips slamming your body into his.

"What are you-"

"I know how much you want to be touched," He purred. "I know how badly you need release. Tell me, Y/n...how long has it been since that boy has touched you?"

You struggled in his grip, trying to pry his hands away from you.

"Let go of me!" You cried angrily.

"Why should I!?" He shouted. "You are mine! You were always meant to be mine! Why should I not touch what belongs to me!?"

"You're hurting me." You gasped as his grip on your hips tightened painfully.

Jimin slammed you against the wall, his mouth planting hot, rough kisses down your neck and jawline, teeth pulling and sucking at the unmarked skin.

"I'll show him who you belong to." He muttered against your flesh. "I'll show everyone who you belong to!"

You struggled against his hold, tears filling your eyes as you desperately tried to push against his inhumane strength, gasps of pain leaving your lips as he nipped and sucked at your neck restlessly.

"Mine." He growled, slamming your back against the wall again. "Mine. Mine. Mine."

You shook your head violently as he pulled back from you, eyes trailing over your neck as a smirk presented itself on his handsome features.

"Look how pretty you are with my marks." He purred, gripping your chin. "My perfect little doll."

You fell forward as he finally released you, hand moving to rest over your neck protectively as you glared at him with tear-filled eyes.

"Now, Now." He started. "Don't give me that look, babygirl. You had to be punished for what you did."

"I hate you." You gritted.

If there were any way to turn back time, you would have gone back and stopped yourself from saying that....because as you watched Jimin's black eyes grow darker you knew....something inside of him snapped.

A monstrous sound left his parted lips as he stormed towards you, gripping your wrists and pulling you closer to him.

"Take it back." He growled. "Now."

You remained silent, flinching as his grip on your wrist tightened.

"I mean it," He yelled. "Take it back this instant, Y/n!"

A shiver ran down your spine at the use of your real name, but you remained defiant.

A loud cry of pain left your lips as he squeezed your wrist harder, a snap sounding through the tense air of the house.

"Jimin-"

"TAKE IT BACK!" He roared, pulling your face impossibly closer to his.

"I'm sorry!" You cried out, trying desperately to free your wounded hand from the mad man before you.

Jimin's eyes softened on your figure as he released your, surely broken, wrist, eyes watching as you fell onto the floor in pain, tears trailing down your cheeks.

"Now, tell me you love me." He cooed, brushing a strand of hair behind your ear.

You glared up at him, remaining silent.

His eyes hardened as he pulled on your hair roughly in a silent warning.

You gasped in pain as more tears fell from your eyes.

"I-I love you."

Those three words seemed to be enough for Jimin, his body falling next to yours as he pulled you into his arms gently, placing a kiss onto the top of your hair as your body shook in fear.

"There," He purred. "That wasn't so hard, now, was it?"

You slowly shook your head, screaming at yourself internally for being too weak to fight back.

"I want to go home." You cried.

He hummed, fingers playing with the ends of your hair.

"You are home." He stated. "And soon...you'll never have to leave here ever again."

You shivered at his words, heart pounding in your chest as he slowly raised your wounded wrist to his lips, planting a kiss on the dislocated joint.

"You humans are so fragile." He said, rubbing his thumb over the bruise. "You break so easily..."

You swallowed hard at his words. You couldn't help but feel like his words had some kind of underlying meaning....

You were completely oblivious to the sad eyes that watched from the window of the house, a frown forming on the mystery man's face...

before he turned and walked in the opposite direction.

A/N,

I had so much fun writing this chapter. It's insane.

I hope you all enjoyed this as much as I did. Other!Jimin is seriously creepy...but at the same time...I love writing scenes with him....does that make me weird?

Are you Team Hobi or Team Jungkook???

I love you guys! Stay healthy!

-Max