Chapter Five

"What was that!?"

Your voice was stern and angry as you slammed the door of your new home shut, keeping the cold rain out of your house.

Your e/c eyes were hard and unforgiving as you watched your boyfriend shed himself of his coat, throwing over the couch that sat in the middle of the living room.

The nerve that this man had.

He embarrassed you. He literally dragged you away from the only people you could have any sort of friendship with.

You were almost certain that Hoseok, Jungkook and Jin would want nothing to do with you anymore...all because of your insane, controlling boyfriend.

"I told you." He said. "I have to get more work done."

You shook your head, knowing better than that.

You weren't stupid. You knew that Jimin had self-esteem issues. Even when you had just begun to date, he always told you how he didn't feel like he was enough for you, and you would always reassure him, telling him that you loved him and only him and that he was everything you wanted and more.

And at the time, you truly felt that way.

But now...you weren't so sure anymore.

"You're unbelievable, you know that!?" You spat.

He turned to face you, eyes wide with rage.

"Oh, I'm unbelievable!?" He questioned.

You nodded your head, throwing your arms in the air.

"Yes!" You confirmed. "You embarrassed me! You treated me like a child in front of everyone!"

"How do you think I feel!?" He roared, unbuttoning the top buttons of his shirt. "That Yoongi was practically undressing you with his eyes and you didn't do anything about it!"

You scoffed.

"Why should I?" You asked, crossing your arms. "I like to be appreciated once and while, Jimin and since you never have the time to even talk to me, you certainly don't have to time to lecture me about being unfaithful! Not after what you did!"

He laughed coldly, raising his hands in mock surrender.

"Here we go again!" He yelled. "You're never going to let me forget about that, are you?"

You shook your head, sending him a death glare.

"Don't you dare-" Your voice cracked as you pointed an accusing finger at him. "Don't you dare try to make me the bad guy here! I never hurt you that way you hurt me! You ruined my life!"

"Oh god." He sighed heavily. "Don't be so dramatic."

You could barely believe the words that he was saying to you. Sure the two of you had fought plenty of times, but he had never acted like this...he had never been this cruel.

"Wow." You breathed awestruck. "You know what?"

Jimin's brown eyes snapped to your figure, your suddenly soft voice alarming him slightly.

"Y/n-"

"I'm sorry that I make life so hard for you." You stated. "I'm sorry that my pain is inconvenient for you. I'm sorry that me wanting to be with you and rebuild our relationship is annoying to you. I'm sorry that I'm not enough for you."

You raised your hands to your cheeks, wiping away the tears that had already begun to fall because of him.

"You begged me to stay, Jimin." You spoke coldly. "When I found out...You begged me to stay with you. You said that you would change-that you would do better....but you haven't changed at all...Sure, you haven't cheated on me again...but you're still the same man you were all that time ago...and you and I, we're crumbling. We're supposed to be better than this. We're supposed to love each other!"