35. Provisional Hero License: Attack On Delsin

Start from the beginning

'Everthing just happened so fast, I can't even pinpoint where the attacks were coming from? It couldn't be from Max's school because then I would only be a target nor my school because only he'd be a target. So that eliminates 2 schools out of..... I don't even know how many!' he thought. Delsin looked out but only spotted four people. One person wore a primarily black suit and a black mask that covers most of his face, along with a metal headband and belt, and also shoulder, knee, and elbow guards. He also has metalic hands with hoses at the finger tips, and are very short. His hair is covered by a hood, and his eyes are grey.

Another two wears a primarily yellow suit and a black mask that covers most of their face, along with a metal headband and belt. He also has shoulder, knee and elbow guards. Both boys is very well built and are similar in style except one has their eyes shown on the left and the other has their eyes shown on the right. The last one had on a primarily green suit and a black mask that covers most of their face, along with a metal headband and belt. He also has shoulder, knee, and elbow guards. "Heh! Looks like we found him. He seems to be in a spout with that Ketsubutsu student too. We'll take them both out!" the Green one said.

Delsin cursed. Aizawa was right. There would be people out for his head in this thing. He could oy imagine Yoarashi running to his location right now just to fight him too. If that happened, he'd be utterly screwed. He needed to be done with these clowns quickly cause he was loosing time on this. Delsin sighed. He looked over his hiding spot but saw one of the yellow coloured students above him. He grabbed Rowe by his arm and threw him to the side. Unknowingly, right into Max, who was found and tossed by the other yellow student, too.

Delsin frowned as he glared up at the students. "What the hell?! Who are you guys anyway?!". The one in the black suit spoke. "We are students of the Seijin academy, students who hone and master our arts of quirks with compassion and discipline. He are many yet we are one....." he said. Delsin frowned in annoyance. He moved slightly, only to get shot by water, but he was swiftly able to jump away in speed, surprising the group. Max jumped away too, going the opposite direction Delsin went, hoping to split them up.

The one in black frowned in anger. "Shit! They slipped away so easily, you two were supposed to hold them down!" he yelled at the two in yellow, who scratched their heads sheepishly. The green one spoke in frustration. "Okay, you and I Will take each of the yellow and track these guys down, Rowe won't get away!" he said to the black robed student, who nodded his head. After that, the two newly formed groups dispersed as they went to chase they're selective target. Delsin was running away with regular speed. He knew he was being chased by them but he wasn't afraid.

Who would personally be afraid of bathrobe wearing ninja wannabes? Like they weren't even as coordinated as they try to be, hence his easy escape. But he needed points and time was short so he needed to be done with these idiots. He heard their footsteps behind him, he couldn't lie, they were really fast. Delsin turned around but he immediately had to block a huge fist from knocking him out. He put up his forearms to block the fast attack and grabbed the yellow students hand and threw him to the other side.

The green ninja stood a bit back but when Delsin approached him, he raised his hands and the Conduit Mode user was pushed back. "What the hell?!" he shouted. When he flew back, the Yellow ninja grabbed Delsin by the back of his neck, then slammed him to the ground, creating great tremors. "Your power is acc quite disappointing, really. I was expecting more" the Yellow ninja said. Delsin sighed as the dude put more pressure on him to stay on the ground. Delsin sighed in annoyance.

"Well, I have more to GIVE!" Delsin said as he elbowed the guy in his mouth. The green ninja raised his hand and a weird force pulled Rowe towards him. The ninja jumped out the way which made Delsin crash into a wall that made him groan. The yellow ninja ran up and punched his back, making him crack through the wall. Delsin groaned in pain but shook it off as he moved with a white smoke dash, causing the yellow ninja to punch the wall where he previously was. Delsin stared at the two in an analyzing glances.