35. Provisional Hero License: Attack On Delsin

Comenzar desde el principio

He'd rather scope out the school and take them out. He was really good at hiding whenever he wanted to. "Well.... Well.... Well, look at what we have here....". '.....Shit....' he thought. He thought he'd have a bit more time before he had to deal with him but alas, there time was now. Delsin turned around to see Max in his hero costume.

"Max....." Delsin said as he activated his Conduit mode, shocking Max at his level of growth and power he was showing, making him mad all the more. "Rowe. You've grown strong.....heard you went through some pretty interesting obstacles since we last saw one another.....you faced off against real villains and came out on top. You had the experience that I would only dream of having....". Delsin frowned, already not liking where this was heading. "And? What of it? What does that have to do with anything?". Max glared hard at him as he flexed his muscles, absorbing the energy from the sun and enhancing his strength.

"All my life, I wanted to become a hero. My whole life I've trained to be the very best at what I do so that no one can best me....but you.... You got to face the worst of the worst, you were put to the test but now I wanna test myself, by fighting and defeating you, I will prove to myself that I am a worthy hero to be!". Delsin frowned as he looked at his former bully. "Well then.....". Delsin then flashed right at the side of Max, showing he was still slightly shorter than the former bully but he still stood proud. "......Go on make it happen" (where is that from?).

Both boys spun around and countered each others blows simultaneously. Once they realized that, they both took a jump back, feeling each other out. Max took the time to absorb the attack from Delsin and added it to his fists. He then moved to charge at Rowe, going to throw the attack right back at him. The Conduit Mode user tried blocking the attack but it sent him skidding on the ground a little bit but the strength behind it was weak. 'Right, because he can also absorb Kinetic energy as well..... Max's quirk is soooo annoying' he thought as he looked down to see Max quickly grab a ball from his pouch. "OH hell no!" Delsin shouted as he grabbed ahold of him, surprising Max with his tight grip. He then used his heel to swing it in Max's ribs, causing him to curl his body to the side, letting Delsin Smoke Dash right above Max, still having his hold on him.

When he did, Delsin was upside down but moved swiftly to allow gravity to let him fall on his feet perfectly to then use his awesome strength to pick Max up and slammed him down the ground with superior strength, creating a ground tremor. He then grabbed the ball from the bully in hopes of trying to hit his targets. Delsin saw one on his left shoulder blade, aiming for that, he moved to strike it with the ball but Max grabbed his hand. The two fought for that ball in hopes of getting one another's target. Unfortunately though, Max had absorbed the quick energy from the contact of the ground he was slammed down on and the heat from Delsin's gloved hands.

He had absorbed all of it and transformed it into his muscles, providing strength. So when he transformed it, he let go for 2 seconds to allow
him to uppercut Delsin off him, making the Conduit Mode user fly back. Max got up from the ground to dust himself off while Delsin wiped his mouth from any spit or blood. The two stared at each other. They knew from the get go that this fight will go on for a while. Delsin's quirk allowed him to control and manipulate energy and matter while Max's quirk allowed him to absorb energy and store it in himself to make himself stronger. These two can cancel each other out but the question was, which one can reach their limit faster.

As the two eyed each other, they were about to attack one another when all of a sudden, Delsin saw a ball coming from out of no where to hit Max on his shoulder blade, hitting the target causing it to light up, shocking the two. Suddenly though, more ball attacks kept raining down on the two. Delsin used Laser Focus to help counter all the fast balls while using Light Speed to dodge all the attacks. He then jumped behind cover. Max, used wall nearby to jump behind while grunting. "Dammit! I can't believe I let my guard down!" he growled. Delsin meanwhile, was scanning the arena for the ones who attacked him and Max.