35. Provisional Hero License: Attack On Delsin

Start from the beginning

"So the activity will be considered part of the exam, more like you making try outs for a team. Now, for this part of the exam, it's all about speed basically....". That made Delsin smirk. It was his type of match. Only a select few in his life in high school has anyone even hoped to keep up with Delsin in terms of speed. "For this match, each of you will take these stick on targets and place them anywhere on your body that is visible. You absolutely can not place it on your armpit or feet otherwise that's immediate disqualification" he expressed.

"Each examinee will be given six balls to keep on their person. With these balls, you are to use them to hit the targets; the target will light up when it is hit by a ball and once the third target is lit up, that examinee is considered as out and disqualified. Whoever lights up the third target will be considered as the person who took down the other person. The goal of the preliminary round is to take down two examinees using the six balls given and whoever takes down two people will pass the preliminary round and qualify for the Provisional Hero License Exam. Simple right? Its like dodgeball, but you have two more lives instead of just dying instantly".

The students all nodded their head in understanding. "Okay, good. Well hand out your targets and balls in a minute after the exam starts so get going!" Mera said as he slammed a button that lowered down the walls of the room, revealing that the students were inside the stadium the whole time. Mina jumped around Todoroki and smiled. "Look I see Mr. Aizawa! HEY MR. AIZAWA! HI!" the pink skinned girl waved at her teacher.

Aizawa, who was in the bleachers with Ms. Joke, sighed. "Damnit Ashido-san..." he sighed as he watched her student act a fool during a very serious situation. "Hahaha! Don't be mad at her, Shota, she's cute. Kinda reminds of myself. It's better you didn't tell them of the U.A. crush tradition". Aizawa sighed. He may not like it but he felt super nervous for Delsin. He technically was being targeted from the beginning. "dammit!" he muttered.

On the battlefield, the class was running around, trying to find a good distance so they can co operate and come up with a decent plan. "Okay!" Midoriya started. "The most obvious tactic is to stay together". "Oh hell no! I'm not gonna stay lumped up with you losers, I'm going alone!" Bakugo said. "B-But Kaachan-". "WHAT PART OF 'I DONT WANNA BE AROUND YOU' DON'T YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND! JUST STAY OUT OF MY WAY DEKU! WEIRD HAIR, YOU COMING?!". "It's Kirishima! And hell yeah, wait up! Good luck guys, I'm rooting for ya!" Kirishima said as he ran off with Bakugo.

Todoroki moved off in silence as well. He feared he'll interfere with everyone's progress if he took his quirk to the max. He'll have to go away for them and him to truly thrive. Delsin was thinking along the same lines. He began to sneak away but Momo grabbed his arm, wrapping it up with her arms. "Where are you going?" she asked. "I'm going to go off on my own for this portion". "Delsin-kun no, you don't-". "Don't worry, I will be fine, and you will too. You'll do great. I can't fully test myself with everyone around me, it's too dangerous.....". Momo looked sullen at that statement but she couldn't help but agree with it. Delsin's quirk is way too powerful for anyone to near him.

If he tends to let loose his all out power, then being near him isn't wise but it doesn't mean she has to like it though. Delsin sighed as he saw her pouting face. "I don't know if we'll get our points deducted for this but what the hell...". He instantly grabbed her and kissed her passionately, making her moan slightly but once he released her, he took off in a full sprint if light, leaving her in a love struck daze and the class 'aww'ing before they decided to huddle up and stick together.

Delsin ran away from the group and head to a safe location to think. He knew what was about to happen and he wasn't stupid enough to stay in the limelight. Every time U.A. enter these exams, the other schools gang up and target them first because they know their whole fighting style thanks to the Sports Festival, another reason to hate that stupid thing. Delsin had to be extra careful too because he had strong people after his head so he couldn't be fooling around here. Delsin moved around the area in a stealthy fashion.