One of them realized this and said "Hey, keep your voice down."

Bakugo went between and in a menacing voice "What was that? You called us flightless, huh?"

They started to back off because of the menacing aura from Bakugo.

"You're about to get what you deserved assholes." said Bakugo. Screw I'm just gonna do he said instead of yelled or screamed because it's just how Bakugo is.

Iida then pulled him away while the others started walking in. "Sorry about that." apologized Iida.

"Aw come on four eyes, why'd have to do that? They were just about to get it." said Bakugo.

"Bakugo, they may trash talked us but it's different if you went and beat them up, it could even result in us banned from the tournament." said Iida with his chops.

Bakugo sat down "Fine, but I'm still mad."

'Did he just... agreed to something?' thought the others.

UA volleyball club then walked in. They were immediately noticed by the others around them.

"They look intimadating."

"Are you sure that's them?"

"Woah, that's UA's Rikido Sato."

Sato flinched from being recognized.

"Huh who's that?"

"Don't you know? I heard he used students from other schools to beat people up."

In actuality, he was afraid when they were about to fight. "They're about to fight, let's call the police."

The audience laughed, while Sato's head fell.

"He's been selling some shifty stuff on the street."

In actuality, he was handing a woman her dropped napkin. "Ma'am, you dropped this."

The audience laughed some more because of the untrue rumours.

"I heard he's actually an adult." Sato's head fell.

"The same old rumours." said Ojiro.

"You can't help it with how old you look." said Iida.

Some people even noticed Kaminari. "Hey, that short guy is Kaminari from Saitama, right? He got best libero during the junior high tournament."

"Hey, I'm getting recognized too, and not for the bad stuff." said Kaminari.

Sato's mood fell, "Ah, Sato, I'm sorry I didn't mean what I said, it's just that I got recognized for amaGAAAH." Kaminari stabbed by Jiro.

"Shut it, you're making it worst." said Jiro.

"That's the not the only thing, him right there." He man pointed towards Todoroki "He's a genius setter, Kitagawa Daichi's King of the Court."

"Woah, that's some crazy status you got there Todoroki." said Mina poking Todoroki's cheeks.

"Well what about him, is he any special." He pointed towards the shorter version of Midoriya who was looking around in amazement.

"Well... I'm not... quite sure about him."

"Hahaha, Deku isn't even recognized." mocked Bakugo.

"You weren't either you know." said Jiro.

Everyone got changed and put on their jerseys.

"All right everyone, we're in the first match. Let's win this."

"YEAAAAH"

End.

"What? That's it. Aww man I wanted the to see the matches." complained Sero.

"Don't worry you'll see them, for now let's take a break shall we." said minute.

"Before that, I have a question, if UA was a such a powerhouse team, then how did they fall." asked Eraser.

"Well, UA's volleyball team started to get into decline after their star coach retired."

"And who was the this star coach?" asked Gran Torino.

minute looked at him straight. All Might jolted, "Are saying that Gran Torino was the star coach?"

"Yep, people knew them as Torino's UA." said minute.

"So who's the coach now?" asked Ectoplasm.

"Well, the coaching seat vacant for a few years before it was taken over by Torino's grandson Toshinori Torino." All Might jolted immediately.

"You, as my grandson, I would've trained you diffently." said Gran Torino. All Might did not want to know kind he's go through he was his grandchild.

Hey long time no see, sorry for being a complete asshole and not updating the story. So I decided 'Hey since Haikyuu and MHA is sorta airing together why not do that. So watch for the next one UA Vs. Date Tech.