Meet Tony

A/N Art above by the one and only...... MEH.

A few days ago, Tony found out one of Peter's
secrets- Peter LOVED animals. He knew that he should have figured out much earlier because of the Spider-Man persona and all, but at least he had found out right? But he was still grumpy that he had to wash his hair for weeks...

Here's how it happened...

The anticipation was real, Tony's hands were sweating, and he felt like his entire body was shaking from pure excitement. Almost everyone in the room were on the edge of their seats and waiting with bated breath.

Peter, with the small objects in hand, gulped in fear. Finally, after a few moments of silence, he threw them on the ground.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"YESS!" Tony squealed.

The top faces of the die that Peter had thrown was showing the number six and four - Peter had landed on Tony's dark blue property (Mayfair) which was a hotel , and owed Tony two thousand Monopoly dollars.

Yes, they were playing Monopoly, and Peter had just tasted his first defeat (in Monopoly).

Earlier, Peter had bet that he could best Tony in a game of Monopoly after Tony had won in chess , and everyone except Stephen (since he was obliged to do so) placed their bets on Peter.

"NOOOOOoooOooOooOooOooOooOOo!" Clint let out sadly.

One by one , each one of the team members except Stephen handed their money over to Tony. Clint walked over to Tony , who had his hand stretched out and put 69 cents into it.

"Awww, here goes my savings for buying chicken nuggets." Clint 'sobbed'.

Peter and Loki wheezed but everyone else groaned, annoyed.

"Soooooo... what do you guys want to do now?" Peter asked, still laughing.

"We could play truth or dare?" Clint said cheekily, raising his pointer finger.

"Yeah, how about no?" Tony grumbled, as his memories from the last time they played that game replayed in his head.

"I dare you to 'cheat' on Stephen..."

"F%€k you!"

Yeah... it was bad...

"We could play—,"

>chirp<

Tony turned to look at a window and saw that pigeons were flying past the tower.

"Those pesky pigeons! I thought that the tower was soundproof." Tony complained, waving his fist at the birds.

" Le Gasp! How dare you!" Clint defended, putting his hand on his chest in mock offense.

"You aren't even a pigeon themed hero. Hawk—Eye! That's a Hawk! H-A-W-K!" Tony retaliated sharply.

"All types of birds are birds!"

"IronDad, that wasn't a pigeon." Peter interrupted, sighing. He then stood up and put his hands to his mouth, and he shouted,

"Tony! Come here!"

Tony shot Peter a confused look.

"Me?" He pointed to himself.

Just then, a little white Cockatiel waddled out from underneath the couch that Clint,
Natasha, and Stephen were sitting on, startling them all. (Yes, even Nat)