Ross is an idiot

A/N: ^^ The picture is random, don't mind it. Peter is Stephen's and Tony's son (as usual). The team knew about this, but they didn't know that he was Spider-Man. Oh! And Thor and Loki are at Asgard (their planet wasn't destroyed!) And Civil War didn't happen! Yayyyy! Okay , I hope you guys enjoy reading!

"Okay everyone, listen up! This is a very important meeting so no sh*tting around!" Ross hollered .

Tony rolled his eyes. This was the fourth 'important' meeting this week, and it was a Wednesday! They'd captured Doc Oc, The Vulture (Who had recently escaped) and even defeated Mastermind (with Stephen's help) All in two days! What else could Ross ever want?

"So a certain vigilante, more commonly known as Spider-man—" Tony and Stephen both froze at the mention of their son.

"Is out on the loose and we have no control over him! So I want you guys to catch and apprehend him, use any means necessary."

Clint smirked before commenting, "So you seriously do not have like anything? Wow! "

Sam and Bucky chuckled , and Natasha rolled her eyes at her best friend's immaturity. Tony and Stephen were both scared out of their minds for their son and were communicating on what to do VIA telepathy. Wanda wasn't there as she went with Pietro and Vision to visit the Maximoff parent's graves so they could do that without being eavesdropped on. (Yes , Quicksilver is alive in my universe) Steve, Rhodey and Bruce were the only few serious ones that were actually paying attention in the group.

"You guys can choose how you want to catch him, her or them , (✨equality✨) just make sure that they get back to the tower and sign the accords." Ross finished, glaring at Clint.

Ross dismissed them and gave them today to prepare and discuss tactics, which they totally ignored as no one really listened to the things Ross says after he dismisses them.

T: 'He's not old enough to sign it yet Stephen!'

S: 'Yes I know , but what do we do? He doesn't want anyone finding out who he is.'

T: 'We keep him away from the team, that's what we'll do!'

S: 'Okay.'

^^ A/N: These are their thoughts
T-> Tony
S-> Stephen

Moving onnnnn...

"Are you guys okay? You've been starring at each other weirdly... Wait nEveRmInd! I don't wanna know! Carry on!" Rhodey stammered.

Tony and Stephen both rolled their eyes and walked hand in hand through a portal (that Stephen opened) to the sanctum.

"WONG! ARE YOU HERE?" Stephen called out.

*No response*

"WONG?" Stephen called, raising his voice a little and closing the portal behind him.

*no response*

Stephen and Tony were starting to get worried.

"WONG, MY BALD AND BEYONCÉ LOVING WIZARD FRIEND!" This time, Tony yelled loudly.

Stephen rolled his eyes at the nickname but was still worried for his dear friend. Both of them took their stances and walked to the artifact room (magical stuffz room). Tony did some rolls like an idiot and sort of tumbled down the stairs. Fortunately he had already dramatically encased himself in his armor , so he wasn't that severely hurt.

And Stephen was rethinking his life choices and why he chose to marry this idiot but he realized that Tony was his idiot. Stephen flashed a silly smile at that thought.