Tonight

Danielle and her husband, Jack, ran around the streets of France in a rush to get home. Jack and Danielle had been trying for awhile now to get Danielle pregnant but they both were in the mood so here we are.
Months passed and Danielle wasn't pregnant, and nor was there hope for her to become. Danielle had noticed Jack seemed more down, almost guilty. She didn't want to say anything that could possibly upset him even more but she was ever so curious. So she went and headed down to his work one evening.

I walked down the streets and to the small slim door of Jacks office, smoothing out my skirt before entering the building and walking down the hallways. This was one of the nicer buildings in France, a rather gorgeous office. I briskly walked to his office door and set my hand on the knob before hearing fast passed breaths.
" Seriously this is the last time, I can't do this anymore it doesn't feel right!"
" But it does! I love you Jack, you can't throw what we have away!" I sucked a breath in and held it. I wasn't a fool, I knew the most likely possibility of what had been going on behind that door. I shook my head and threw a smile on. " Oh Jack honey!" I spoke up as I opened the door. I had already seen it in my head but seeing it with my eyes hurt so much more. I felt my blue orbs get wide and teary. Jack had been putting his clothes on but the woman on his desk hadn't been, she sat there stark naked.  I remembered her as a married woman from down the street. Jack starred at me with wide eyes.
" Danielle?" He asked, wanting to make sure his mind wasn't playing tricks.
" What's.. Why would you.." I was at a lost for words. It seemed to click in Jacks mind how terrible this looked and that I truly understood the scene. " You have to hear me out.-" " Hear you out? Hear you out?! I don't have to do anything for you! You expect me to listen? Bullshit!" I had always been a respectful calm woman but this has made all that fly through the window. He ran to chase me. Oh, I forgot to mention that I bolted out of the room.
Fuck her, fuck him, fuck my inability to make him happy.
I stopped in front of our home and struggled to unlock it, knowing he hadn't stopped chasing. I threw the door open not bothering to close it and made my way to our room. I closed and locked the bedroom door and sat on the bed crying. I heard the front door close and listened as he made his way up the stairs, awaiting a hammering noise on the door. But there wasn't. There was a soft sigh.
" Hey love, I know you don't want to talk or listen to me so instead I'll just talk because I just.. maybe part of you will decide to just hear it. Danielle I love you, I know those actions I committed with that woman were inexcusable. I know that she's a.. well whore. I was told she was married but I decided since I was as well it didn't matter. I just want you to know that all of that was for the sole purpose of us being able to have a kid. I figured maybe she could give us a kid, since we can't have one on our own. I only did it twice but I guess she fell in love with me but I love you and she knows that. Please love-" I opened the door and watched as he stumbled, his back facing me. He had been leaning on the door. He turned around and watched me, waiting for any movement. I sniffled. I opened my arms and he ran into them. " I don't forgive you, I just don't want to sleep alone tonight." He put his head in the crook of my neck.