Wrong demon

Midnight went to bed so fast she didn't notice Lilith walking out of the castle in tears. Lilith didn't understand why she was crying, it's not like Lucifer got mad when she went off with other men, and it's not like they actually loved each other. The marriage was for lust and power, along with making a powerful heir. Plus accordingly Midnight couldn't give birth to a child. Something Midnight would always hate, a constant reminder about her past life. About her first lover.

" Why! Why would you do it! I thought you loved me, what happened..?" The brown haired man went to touch his wife's shoulder but she moved out of the way quickly.
" I never stopped loving you, Danielle listen to me, please!" She scoffed. " You mean like how I listened to her moans..." She spoke weaker than she wanted to, trailing off into silence.
" It was for you and I, my love! You know as well as I do it's impossible for you to bear a child-" " So you went to the whore a few doors down?! A married woman! Just as married as you and I!" She was seething in anger, but if you looked closer you'd see the sadness and confusion brewing in her eyes.

Midnight slipped on her usual sweater and skirt, getting ready to head down to get some breakfast before heading out. Today was the 30th of November and it was getting quite close to the next extermination, not only that but today was the day she killed her first and only husband. She was in a sour mood.

Lucifer held his daughter back from greeting Midnight with a usual morning hug when he remembered the date. Midnight took a ripe a apple and walked through the doors of the castle. He sighed and wished she'd just talk to him about all this.

The bulbs in the streetlights above her shattered as she passed them, a dangerous amount of electricity circling her. Demons that saw her dark aura and it recognized her dived for cover, fearing the all mighty and angry ram demon.
All except one.
Astaroth.
Midnights eye twitched. She really didn't have time for this bullshit. She walked past him.
' Please don't please don't-'
" Why the fuck you in such a rush babe?" Oh dear God if today wasn't today Midnight might've rubbed her thighs together to get rid of a certain ache but no.
Today was today.
" Cut the shit Astaroth."
" Oh I'll cut my shit when when you cut the act with your sugar daddy." Midnight stopped walking. Every demon in hiding watched the scene with shocked faces, everyone knew Midnight and Lucifer had something along those lines but no one had said it to her, not even out loud. She leaned back on her heels and spun around. She couldn't stop her eyes from scanning his figure, dark curly messy hair, tan skin, one emerald green eye and the other and ice blue, freckles lightly dusting his face and shoulders. She could see his abs through his opened shirt clearly and any other day it would've made her weak in the knees.
But no, today was today.
Midnights pupils went to slits as two eyes appeared below her original ones and another on her forehead. Her finger nails becoming sharper than sharp, curled ram horns growing from her temples causing blood to drip down the sides of her face, hair gradually getting longer as she grew slightly taller.
" Now how long have you been waiting to use that one, 'babe'?" She said, a seductive tone to it. The male, feeling mocked, summoned a double edged scythe.
" Since the day I met ya, my lovely damsel~"
She growled and instantly took action, hating the nickname and feeling rather insulted.
Demons that were still nearby distances themselves even more and hid in safer positions, but still in places they could watch.
" You son of a bitch, your gonna wish you hadn't even committed a single sin!" She shouted as she swiped her hand, throwing Astaroth into the shop next to him. She dashed at his body that laid in ruble and grabbed his collar.
" How could I wish that when you make me feel so sinful~" He winked. Midnights eyes glazed over as she brought him closer to her face, mere millimeters from her lips. Astaroth was shocked but leaned in for it, any chance he'd get to kiss this woman he'd take. But Midnight had other plans. She gently connected her lips to his before biting down on his lip as hard as she could, ripping off part of his lip and spitting it out after he pulled away, acting as if she hadn't just done that. " Easy there tiger, these lips have other task to preform." She licked his blood from her lips seductively.
" Come on, get a taste of mommy." She whispered, holding his jaw in place with her index finger and thumb. He threw a punch at her stomach. Midnight flew back but skidded to a stop rather quickly, dodging the incoming blow from his scythe. He tried to swing again but she caught it by the blade, cutting her hands up.
" You fucked with the wrong demon, Astaroth."