Alastor

The blue haired demon walked down the cracked screwed up pavement towards her favorite casino where she met up with most of her clients. She reached into the black purse she ripped off a demon on her way here, pulling out a wallet and some lipstick. Midnight applied the black lipstick, she knew it looked good. Complimented her grey skin.

" He needs to be dead by tomorrow night, if not, your dead toots." Midnight grinned darkly. " It'd be more intimidating if you actually could." The frog demon suddenly cowered in fear, maybe it was the blood running down her head from her horns appearing or the blood stains on her teeth but it scared him into submission. Midnights grin turned normal so they could discuss the money she'd receive, but their conversation was cut short by screaming behind them. They both turned to watch a red and black deer demon holding a microphone staff murder some random demon. Midnight rolled her eyes as demons desperately fought each other to get out of the casino. She flicked her wrist in his direction, the staff appearing in her grasp as he was slammed into a wall. She walked up to him, looking in slight bewilderment at his large unfaltering smile.
" What a surprise! How entertaining, and who are you, my dear?" Midnights blue hair outgrew itself to her ankles, her transformation taking place. She blinked her five eyes and tilted her head with her own horrifying grin.

Alastor linked his arm with Midnight as they skipped down the road, singing songs. They were in beautiful harmony that had demons watching them skip and sing. The off part were their murderous smiles and the bodies they left behind them. She completely forgot about her client as she began to lead her new friend to a lovely coffee shop. She walked in after him and turned the open sign around before snapping once, killing all the employees in the cafe. She walked out of the way of the door as customers ran out of the establishment, but not before fighting over the cash in the register of course. Alastor howled with laughter as she got behind the counter. " And what would you like to order, my deer!" She laughed at her stupid pun as Alastor spoke. " As black as your soul, my love!" Midnights grey cheeks got cold as they turned a darker grey, her smile stretching at the word. She made him the blackest coffee she could. " Any alcohol with that, handsome?" Her own charming atmosphere was expected to clash with his, but they blended quite nicely.
" Any pure liquor back there doll?" She smirked as she bent over for pure experimentation. " Yes sir!" She smirked, feeling his eyes watch her body. She grabbed the liquor before slamming it on counter, glass shattering everywhere. Alastors eye almost twitched before he noticed her finger moving through the air, controlling the liquor and directing it into his coffee. He smiled widely.

Midnight, who was now drunk as shit, watched Alastor and his every charming move. She licked her lips. He saw this action, and felt his asexual start to slip away, he knew your sexuality could change at any time but this made him a little uncomfortable in his own suit. " Let me take you home dear, it'll be safest that way." She grinned before wrapping her arm around his. She had a bounce and a skip in her walk as she let go and led Alastor down the street that would head to the castle, just now realizing the slowly rising pentagram. Her and Alastor stopped in front of the castle gates. He wore a slightly shocked look. " You're royalty? I mean it wouldn't be hard to believe my dear but still shocking..." His eyes trailed up and down her frame, making himself uncomfortable with his actions/reactions yet again. Charlie came running down the trail that led to the force-fielded gates around the castle. " No, I'm not," she chuckled. " Just close with our dear Lucifer!" Charlie giddily opened the gate for Midnight who grinned at the child. Alastor smiled and waved before walking away, a new bit of pep in his walk.