Lilith

Dark grey swirled ram horns slowly emerged from her lighter grey skull, her above shoulder curled hair rapidly grew to her ankles and flowing slightly. Her face became shadowed as two more eyes appeared below her original pair with another one on her forehead, all a staticky grey. Her smirk spread, showing sharp bloodstained teeth that ground against each other as her nails turned into sharp blades.
The Ram demon: A.K.A Midnight killer.
She watched as the new comer demon shook beneath her, until a small voice spoke from the hall.
" Middy?" Midnights transformation instantly reversed, causing her to sigh at the minor headache the horns induced. She smiled and turned around, only putting the smile there for the six year old princess of hell herself. Midnight called out to Charlie before snapping her fingers, making the woman that was once below her vanish. Charlie wandered through the threshold of Midnights 'TT' room and looked at her 'aunt' in glee. " Middy, Daddy requests your presence!" Midnight smiles gently and grasped Charlie's before walking out and to find the King.

Midnight walked out into the dying garden, skipping with Charlie in sync, singing to the top of their lungs before stopping in front of an ever smiling King. " Hello girls! Midnight I have something to discuss with you," Midnight sat beside him as Charlie skipped away to disappear back into the castle. She gave him her undivided attention. " I'm sure you've heard to the recent coming demon, the Radio Demon as some call him." Midnight looked at the ground in thought before shaking her head in boredom. " No, I can't say I have." Lucifers eyes widened.

Lilith growled quietly as she watched the exchange between Lucifer and Midnight, along with Charlie. Dinner had just ended when the three stood up and walked to Charlie's room, Lilith trailing behind them in silence, watching as Midnight sat on Charlie's bed, the child scrambling to get on her lap as Lucifer sat beside her. Midnight had apparently been close with him since she arrived, but to Lilith it seemed less like closeness and more like love, it bothered her. No, she hadn't been there first but she made the first move and up until Charlie's birth he seemed extremely interested in her! Now Lilith would say he just lost interest if she hadn't figured it out. She learned Midnight was unable to have children, leading to the idea that Lucifer had Charlie with her just to create an heir to the throne. Lilith wanted Midnight gone, but other than Lucifer Midnight truly is the most powerful demon in hell.

Midnight looked in the body length mirror, examining the dress that she adorned. Back in her time, and even the time on earth, this little dress would not be approved. But that's not what she cares about. Midnight works as a temptress/assassin so in her field of work clothes like this were necessary. Midnight examined her hair before snapping her fingers, extending the length to her lower back still in curls. She smiled before slipping on black pumps and walking out of her room and into the hall.

Lucifer watched Midnight leave the castle from the window in his and Lilith bedroom, not noticing her staring. " Could you at least try to cover the fact that you're hopelessly in love with her?! Especially in front of your child!" Lucifer turned his head shocked. " What?!"
" Oh please, I'm not stupid! It's not hard to see the look in your eyes! What happened to the look in your eyes when you looked at me?! What changed! I gave you a beautiful child and all the love you could want, but no. You go a after some prostitute. I'm sick of it Lucifer, me or her? Who do you love." "..."