Breaking point

Midnights eyes grew wider, along with her crazed smile. Her grip on the blade increased, causing the blade to shatter. Astaroths face contorted to a rather fearful look, watching as the beautiful woman before him broke a weapon that was made from melted angels spears. Said woman pulled back her right hand that was undamaged, creating a pentagram over it, along with two more in front of that one. Her fist disappeared in the first one and came from the last one, fist meeting his face.
A loud but satisfying crack was heard throughout the area as her fist met his face. She walked over to him, standing above him with a smile as a noose summoned in her hands.

Midnight walked away, leaving bloody heel prints in her wake. But from a building surrounded by demons was Astaroth, bloody and bruised. Bloody and, for a second time, dead. He hung from a noose off the corner of the second story building he crashed into earlier. Alastor stood across the street in an empty alley, eyes wide, smile strained. Her lips touched that filth of a demon. He knew there were other matters to worry over but for some unknown reason he didn't enjoy the thought of her being intimate with anyone. He was no fool, it wasn't love. He certainly found her interesting though.

Midnight walked into the well kept casino/club and watched people shout and bet. She stopped her moving eyes when she found what she wanted. A stage. A stage with poles. That had dancers. Dressed in almost nothing.
Yep. This was part of what she did. After work she'd go find the guy her client wanted dead but when she wasn't an assassin/serial killer or a business woman this was what she did.

Midnight waved at the dancers that came into the dressing rooms and wished the girls up next a good dance. Yes, Midnight is in hell but she was polite. Most of the time. The blue haired demon dressed in a black lace bustier top with matching panties and garters, slipping on black stilettos. She did her makeup and snapped her fingers, her hair growing out on the command, allowing her to put them in pigtails. She placed in hoop earrings before over hearing the girls being called down from their poles.

Midnight walked out slowly, separating from the other 'girl' and went to her pole, starting with a jump, spin and high kick move. The men and women that watched cheered both Midnight and her partner on, who she took a second to look at. A white and pink spider demon, a male too. Midnight smirked as their eyes met and continued the exotic dance. She felt like she was bathing in dollar bills, especially when she did a hip roll on the pole, yes it hurt but it didn't look like it did by the way she threw her head back and twirled upside down.

Midnight smirked as the DJ yelled out,
" And lets give it up for Midnight and Angeldust!" They cheered loudly as Midnight and 'Angeldust' walked off the stage.
" You did good toots," she looked at the spider and smiled. " Ditto, I like your stilettos they have a nice print!" The spiders face lit up.

Midnight laughed as she opened the door and let the spider in. Don't worry, not Lucifers castle, an apartment in her territory she used when the castle was to far. The spider crashed on her couch, watching as Midnight reached into a cabinet and walked over to him, straddling his waste. Now, he's gay, but a hot girl is a hot girl- " Its so funny! My favorite drug is your name!" She laughed loudly, drunk off her wits, before realizing she had to kill a demon.
This demon.
That she had on her couch.
Shit.
She had realized the guy she was supposed to kill was Angeldust the moment she saw him on the pole. She remembered smirking, thinking to herself she found an easy target, but no. She made friends with him. That's when she had an idea. " Hey Angie?" He smirked at the nickname, not in a sexual way, just a smirk.
" Yeah sugar?" " Wanna kill a bitch?"

" And I'm Katie Killjoy on 666 news! We're reporting the death of a rather high end demon, it's seems the cause of his death was The Midnight killer and her new companion!"
Demons crowded the TVs in shops and the ones facing the streets, no it wasn't rare for Killjoy to talk about the Midnight killer as it was quite clear that she admired her but she hadn't killed anyone high end in awhile honestly, Astaroth wasn't the most high end demon and no one was truly shocked by his second death. This was so much more.

Alastors smile became strained as he watched Midnight walk out of a mansion, a tall spider demon on her tail holding bags of money on the television. His eyes scanned her body that was hardly covered. Alastors eyes scanned the demons in front of him that spoke of her.
" What a doll, you know she saved me from that one demon, Denta! She seemed to really care~" " I highly doubt that-"
" Look at the cash she and that other demon are a holdin'. She's prolly the richest demon in hell, not including Lucifer himself."
" Would ya look at that body, what a woman~!"
Alastors thumb ran across the carved words in his cane, the name of the creator of the staff. Although his cane had looked different in the human world it still had the creators name and the time it was created carved in. He hit his cane against the concrete.

Lucifer watched as Midnight walked through the doors, leaving a spider demon at the door to turn around and leave. He watched the intimidating female walk across the room.
" Midnight? I believe we should talk about this." She stopped, body suddenly tensed. She turned her head and gazed at him.
" I don't think we should-" " Midnight. Sit why don't you?" " Lucifer-"
" SIT." The woman was suddenly at his side on the fancy couch. Shifting her gaze around the room. " Look at me." She did as told.
" Tell me about your past, you can't keep this stuff down anymore. We both know I wasn't there to see it, well not all of it." Midnight huffed.
" Start from the beginning love."
" You were there." " Don't flatter yourself darling, I only stuck around when I was asked to." Midnight rolled her eyes.
" It all started in 1756..."