clxxxii

requested by: ThatFungiOfAMushroom

•which brother are you home alone with and what ridiculous things do you do?•

aries: ayato, making the mansion a mess from running away when he wants to bite you. he tries to spend time with you but you don't like his intentions.

taurus: reiji, watching him take his experiments to be tested for later, most likely on shu. he lets you pick which substance.

gemini: yuma, of course you'd be helping out in his garden. pulling out weeds and eating the berries together after your fruit picking.

cancer: karla, from a distance, he watches your actions just to "monitor" your behaviour. otherwise, he tells you to leave him alone.

leo: kou, obnoxious enthusiastic yelling from him. he tries to do nice things for you to get something in return.

virgo: subaru, doesn't bother you and acts like he doesn't care that you're here. but really, he checks up on you to make sure you're okay.

libra: shu, he's asleep and doesn't even realize you two are alone. when he does, he doesn't really react.

scorpio: ruki, more chores for you since the others aren't there. ruki hardly lets you rest mainly because he wants to
spend time with you.

sagittarius: kino, probably on his phone. doesn't really mind if you watch along his activities. updates you on newer things because subaru broke your phone.

capricorn: kanato, either bothers you all day or completely ignores you. he stares a lot and gets angry quite easily when you don't respond quick enough.

aquarius: azusa, doesn't do much anyway. he's probably cleaning knives or unraveling bandages you need to apply again.

pisces: laito, whines about being bored all the time. suggests a few things you decline, which he expected.