clxxvi

requested by: @smla2018

•how do they react when you're sick?•

aries: karla, tries to help out without you knowing. usually has other people send you stuff you need.

taurus: kanato, doesn't understand why you're so loud when you cough or sneeze so he finds it very annoying.

gemini: yuma, he thinks his sugar cubes and fruit can make you feel better. when you tell him it doesn't he ignores you.

cancer: laito, actually helps you through a sick day. doesn't get bothered by how ill you are and patiently waits until you feel better.

leo: azusa, he doesn't get why you're acting different but he still treats you the same. tells you how worried he is and asks ruki to help you too.

virgo: ayato, tells you to shut up every time you make a sound. he mocks you when you're sick and laughs to himself about your weaker stage.

libra: kino, helps out... sometimes. he would provide the stuff you need but that's about it.

scorpio: kou, impatiently wants you to get better but ruki insists it'll take a while. kou never stops bothering you until then.

sagittarius: reiji, experiments with some things to put in your tea. sometimes you feel worse and other days you feel hyper.

capricorn: subaru, doesn't know what to do. asks someone else to help you or just tells you you'll be okay.

aquarius: shu, after reiji yells at him for being unproductive, shu starts to provide the things you need. you insist you can help yourself but he won't listen.

pisces: ruki, endless soup. if you don't drink it, he gets mad at you and tells you to take care of yourself.