cxxxv

requested by: ThatFungiOfAMushroom

•which brother tricks you?•

aries: kino ; calls you over and over again, even if you're in the same room. refuses to talk to you, only over the phone. he hangs up while you're talking and calls you again for the entire day.

taurus: kanato ; throwing tantrums all day and whining about azusa bothering him again. you try to reassure him but it only gets worse.

gemini: ruki ; whenever he cooks something for you, he gives it to you with the bowl upside down. on the table, if you move it, it will spill and you will clean it up.

cancer: subaru ; every object in your room is glued. every perfume bottle you try to pick up is glued to the table. even your blanket is super glued. he also glued his flowers to scatter them all over the room. it was a bittersweet surprise.

leo: laito ; you passed out the night before. instead of taking you to your room, you wake up in a different room beside an angry reiji.

virgo: karla ; goes onto your phone setting and changes their, they're, there, it's, its, you're, your, to it's incorrect word. he makes you purposefully create grammar mistakes.

libra: reiji ; he tells you to wash the dishes. as you grab the plates and wash it, the colours fade and it turns into clay. you end up clogging the sink and reiji gets mad.

scorpio: yuma ; yuma felt ill so you go tomato picking alone. you spot a tomato you like and pick it. you notice a hole and it bursts. bugs crawl out of the fruit and onto your hand.

sagittarius: kou ; puts glue into your hand sanitizer. your hands get glued together as he teases you the whole day because you're asking for his help to hold or grab something.

capricorn: azusa ; tells you he wanted to mess with kanato again and burn his other belongings. you try to stop azusa but kanato was already throwing tantrums with a helpless taurus trying to calm him down.

aquarius: ayato ; for your birthday, he told you he baked you a cake. instead of a cake it was a pancake, instead of writing "happy birthday" it spells out "flat."

pisces: shu ; puts bubble wrap on your shoes, carpet, everywhere you walk on to make the most noise as you can. of course, you get in trouble with reiji.